Its Time to fight

Places like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand  have/had their Brit communities who steadfastly refused to assimilate into the local way of life.

When I've visited friends in these places they've asked me to bring things such as black pudding, haggis, marmite, oxo, etc.....all of which I'm sure are available in these places now ??

You can take the man out of Britain, but you can't take Britain out of the man !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

My nephew is a welder on the railways in UK, makes decent cash but his mate who now lives in Australia earns 3 times as much welding and fabricating on a FIFO mine. Canada is also looking for welders. 

I keep telling him mate he also owns some land on one of the Islands in the Orkney left to him after his father was murdered up their his mate moved up their 10 year ago and has never looked back and it's doable to still visit family and friends regular.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Places like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand  have/had their Brit communities who steadfastly refused to assimilate into the local way of life.

I always integrated and assimilated, I tried to shag as many as possible wherever I wound up, doing my best for the empire ????

• Haha 4
Just now, tatsblisters said:

I keep telling him mate he also owns some land on one of the Islands in the Orkney left to him after his father was murdered up their his mate moved up their 10 year ago and has never looked back and it's doable to still visit family and friends regular.

If I was a young kid with a trade I would be on a plane within a month bound for pastures new, you have to go looking, it never drops in your lap. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

If I was a young kid with a trade I would be on a plane within a month bound for pastures new, you have to go looking, it never drops in your lap. 

Remember years ago my uncle went to Australia to live i think it was that scheme the Australian's were doing for a tenner. I wonder what the take up would be now days if Canada or New Zealand did the same.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember years ago my uncle went to Australia to live i think it was that scheme the Australian's were doing for a tenner. I wonder what the take up would be now days if Canada or New Zealand did the same.

10 pound poms...

my great uncle went on that....also my two ozy mates I lived with in Spain....there parents had done the same...shame it dont happen now

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

My nephew is a welder on the railways in UK, makes decent cash but his mate who now lives in Australia earns 3 times as much welding and fabricating on a FIFO mine. Canada is also looking for welders. 

There is age limits to emmigrating to other countries inless youve got coloured skin and arrive in a dinghy

2 minutes ago, socks said:

After the way the governments of Australia New Zealand and Canada behaved over the corona virus they would be the last places I would move to. 

must admit me and the Mrs thought the same....shame as well cos we loved both Oz...and nz

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There is age limits to emmigrating to other countries inless youve got coloured skin and arrive in a dinghy

I wouldn't like to row a dingy to Australia ?

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was born to late, (just ?), colonial Africa or India would have suited me and the memsahib ! ? !

Cheers.

And me, I could have borrowed your chai wallah ?☕

What about closer to home lads ?…..Victor Orban seems like he has the right ideas for his country ? 

Does anyone else find it a little bit sad to read so many would see themselves or their family’s gone to new pastures ?

Enoch knew exactly what he was talking about all them years ago huh 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I wouldn't like to row a dingy to Australia ?

And me, I could have borrowed your chai wallah ?☕

it ain't half hot mum....

remember the punk walah the bloke outside the office pulling the rope working the fan