Its Time to fight

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Francie said:

This man needs to be put out of goverment,Ireland is 100% neutral.

Covney out to f**k now

Thing is mate, they are making all the noises but ultimately it’s blokes in the ground that will have to do the fighting and the government don’t back them.

They don’t have an Air Force or a Navy, they have a small militia of troops who they pay badly, are under equipped, have poor living conditions and I’m guessing won’t be that well trained.

Thats all fine if they want to stay neutral, but don’t ask those people to fight a war because they will get rinsed. 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thing is mate, they are making all the noises but ultimately it’s blokes in the ground that will have to do the fighting and the government don’t back them.

They don’t have an Air Force or a Navy, they have a small militia of troops who they pay badly, are under equipped, have poor living conditions and I’m guessing won’t be that well trained.

Thats all fine if they want to stay neutral, but don’t ask those people to fight a war because they will get rinsed. 

Ask who to fight a war wilf,I'm saying Ireland is neutral an covney is going against that,f**k covney were not getting dragged into this shit.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

?

Wagwan? 

191.jpg

36 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ask who to fight a war wilf,I'm saying Ireland is neutral an covney is going against that,f**k covney were not getting dragged into this shit.

What I meant mate is that it’s ok for politicians in Ireland to make noises about war but they won’t have to fight them, the lads in the defence force have to do the fighting and they wouldn’t be able.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t think  they will be fighting any wars….they have fook all….

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

What I meant mate is that it’s ok for politicians in Ireland to make noises about war but they won’t have to fight them, the lads in the defence force have to do the fighting and they wouldn’t be able.

50 minutes ago, VOON said:

I don’t think  they will be fighting any wars….they have fook all….

That's excatly what I mean,his son won't be getting involved,but he is still putting a target on us by picking a side an helping that side,that is not neutral at all,he's a wanker thsts needs s ducking kicking the c**t.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

That's excatly what I mean,his son won't be getting involved,but he is still putting a target on us by picking a side an helping that side,that is not neutral at all,he's a wanker thsts needs s ducking kicking the c**t.

Was he not referring to neutrality in debate as in…..Russia you’ve been a bad bear….now be good….

And do nowt….

On 10/09/2022 at 13:05, VOON said:

Was he not referring to neutrality in debate as in…..Russia you’ve been a bad bear….now be good….

And do nowt….

Sorry @VOON missed this reply.

From his point of view russia has been a bad bear,who cares about his personal opinion,he's not getting payed to have personal opinion,he's paid to do what the electorate tells him.

Neutral means no sides,he's chosen the side for us an that ain't right or the truth.

He's sent money,an some military stuff,plus looking to send troops out there to 'train' Ukrainians,he's a scumbag dragging us into this conspiracy,get covney out,get Ireland out of eu.

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

From his point of view russia has been a bad bear,who cares about his personal opinion,he's not getting payed to have personal opinion,he's paid to do what the electorate tells him.

Neutral means no sides,he's chosen the side for us an that ain't right or the truth.

He's sent money,an some military stuff,plus looking to send troops out there to 'train' Ukrainians,he's a scumbag dragging us into this conspiracy,get covney out,get Ireland out of eu.

What conspiracy?? Why leave the E.U.?

40 minutes ago, Francie said:

The only thing the Irish defence force will be training anyone at doing is swinging a paint brush ! Lol 

Joke ( with more than a hint of truth) before anyone looses their shit ! Lol