Its Time to fight

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not being smart here genuinely, but Ireland wouldn’t have any to send in reality would they ?

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

The only thing the Irish defence force will be training anyone at doing is swinging a paint brush ! Lol 

Joke ( with more than a hint of truth) before anyone looses their shit ! Lol 

Irish soldiers may not have all the right training or the equipment,but by f**k we've got balls an will die for our cause,couldn't say the same for other military?

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

Irish soldiers may not have all the right training or the equipment,but by f**k we've got balls an will die for our cause,couldn't say the same for other military?

Nobody doubts the men mate, the British army has fine Irish regiments with glorious history’s…..we all know that ?

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not being smart here genuinely, but Ireland wouldn’t have any to send in reality would they ?

I'm not starting another row,but we don't need a big military,we're always neutral,we don't go around invading countries for the big tycoons we don't slaughter civillians in there own country,we don't try an get rid of goverments to put in place friendly ones no,were neutral.

Just now, Francie said:

I'm not starting another row,but we don't need a big military,we're always neutral,we don't go around invading countries for the big tycoons we don't slaughter civillians in there own country,we don't try an get rid of goverments to put in place friendly ones no,were neutral.

Which is rather where we came in and I agree, Ireland hasn’t got the military capability to cash the cheques the politicians mouth may or may not be writing.

We can still have a laugh Cant we ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Which is rather where we came in and I agree, Ireland hasn’t got the military capability to cash the cheques the politicians mouth may or may not be writing.

We can still have a laugh Cant we ? 

Of course wilf

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

The conspiracy that is the eu

It’s been very good for Ireland…..turned it from a backwards nation to a prospering one….and the kicker is, we only went in cos the U.K. was….and now they’ve gone and left….

Ireland will never leave the E.U.

• Like 1

Voon the eu are unelected men whos sole purpose is to rid each country of there sovereignty an join under the eu flag,whilst controlling every aspect of Ireland,money,buisness,trade,fishing,farming etc complete f***ing jokers they are.

• Thanks 1
Just now, VOON said:

It’s been very good for Ireland…..turned it from a backwards nation to a prospering one….and the kicker is, we only went in cos the U.K. was….and now they’ve gone and left….

Ireland will never leave the E.U.

That’s how I have read it in my limited time here too. ?

The UK is completely different imho, that upheaval and the pain to follow was badly needed.

jmho