who will be the next pm ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Kemi Badenoch seems to be the candidate with her finger on the pulse.

Seems genuine and switched on.

She wasn’t born with a silver spoon in her mouth ‘ apparently worked at Macdonalds whilst going thru University.

These are the types of people needed’ everyday folk with a grasp on reality and a work ethic as well as a education.

Not trumped up self serving shit houses who think it’s their God given right to get filthy rich of the back of working class taxes .

Yep it’s Kimi Badenoch for me.

Her dad was a doctor and mum a professor mate. A summer job flipping burgers doesn't qualify her as a bona fide member of the working class.

• Like 2

She also worked for the Royal Bank of Scotland and was an Associate Director of the Royal families Bank, Coutts.

She lived in the US and Nigeria until she was 16. She studied law at the university of London.

Hardly a working class resume'.

Cheers.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Kemi Badenoch seems to be the candidate with her finger on the pulse.

Seems genuine and switched on.

She wasn’t born with a silver spoon in her mouth ‘ apparently worked at Macdonalds whilst going thru University.

These are the types of people needed’ everyday folk with a grasp on reality and a work ethic as well as a education.

Not trumped up self serving shit houses who think it’s their God given right to get filthy rich of the back of working class taxes .

Yep it’s Kimi Badenoch for me.

I have to agree, as I said yesterday she is the only one talking any sense !!

I'm talking out of my backside (no change there then) because I haven't heard her speak.But I'm guessing people like her anti woke views. Thats all very well, we all agree with that. But I'd like to hear one of the candidates talk about jobs, the NHS and the cost of living crisis.

FFS we are worse off than in the fifties! I came from a family of 9. My dad was a docker. Mam didn't work. We always had food on the table. I never went hungry. Leccy was cut off a few times but it was always on within a few days or weeks. Buying eggs, milk and bread was no problem. People are now on the bones of their arses. The hourly wage is around a tenner. You can't keep a family on that. A man could go to work to and expect to pay his rent and feed his kids in the fifties. You cannot do that now. Families need two folk working now and thats tough on self respect and family life.

To hell with trans issues. How are they going to fix the NHS which is really struggling to operate a decent service nowadays? f**k distractions like pride and trans and gender pronouns. When are they going to address the real issues?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm talking out of my backside (no change there then) because I haven't heard her speak.But I'm guessing people like her anti woke views. Thats all very well, we all agree with that. But I'd like to hear one of the candidates talk about jobs, the NHS and the cost of living crisis.

FFS we are worse off than in the fifties! I came from a family of 9. My dad was a docker. Mam didn't work. We always had food on the table. I never went hungry. Leccy was cut off a few times but it was always on within a few days or weeks. Buying eggs, milk and bread was no problem. People are now on the bones of their arses. The hourly wage is around a tenner. You can't keep a family on that. A man could go to work to and expect to pay his rent and feed his kids in the fifties. You cannot do that now. Families need two folk working now and thats tough on self respect and family life.

To hell with trans issues. How are they going to fix the NHS which is really struggling to operate a decent service nowadays? f**k distractions like pride and trans and gender pronouns. When are they going to address the real issues?

The bit that made me prick up my ears was the suggestion of less government and when she actually told the truth about how we are just shifting the climate burden to other places while our companies and citizens pay the price.

We have been trying “more government” all of my lifetime, when imho we should be trying less government 

That said, it’s a win/win for blokes like me…..it either creates the idea and the culture of less government which makes the space for other less government type party’s and politicians or the ethnic makes a complete balls of it…….either is good ? 

• Like 2

Disarm you opposition with a black woman...if they force this game on us then let's play it! ....ive had my eye on her for some time, I've put stuff up on here before about her, I'll take her over 10 of the other planks ...handsome is as handsome does. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Please don’t let it be sunak

Same here if they vote him in that to me says they are supporting his sneaky underhand betrayal of Boris when he should have been chancellor I’m no real fan of Boris but loyalty goes a long way, If he gets in I reckon next election they will be toast.

Good to see that shit bag Hunt sent on his way.

• Like 2