who will be the next pm ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Rape is rape regardless mate. Women for the most part love a cock, should we say yeah the muscles in ya foosie you slag?

Come on, the man’s a freak yeah but let’s not make fun of rape.

As you know mate and as we have discussed before, I don’t have a problem with gay people at all…..I don’t have a problem with drag queens or any of that as you also know.

But you can just tell when there’s a bit of grubbiness about a person wether they be homosexual or heterosexual or whatever f***ing sexual they call themselves now……you just know he is a grubby, dirty little fag who wanted to get ridden and did and because the geezer probably just spunked up him, left and never looked back he got upset and made up a story the drama queen.

f**k him, I hope he gets aids ! 

• Like 3

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

As you know mate and as we have discussed before, I don’t have a problem with gay people at all…..I don’t have a problem with drag queens or any of that as you also know.

But you can just tell when there’s a bit of grubbiness about a person wether they be homosexual or heterosexual or whatever f***ing sexual they call themselves now……you just know he is a grubby, dirty little fag who wanted to get ridden and did and because the geezer probably just spunked up him, left and never looked back he got upset and made up a story the drama queen.

Can’t disagree with most of what you say here but I’ll stick to my point. Let’s not make fun of rape. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

And who said "romance is dead"....

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

But you can just tell when there’s a bit of grubbiness about a person wether they be homosexual or heterosexual or whatever f***ing sexual they call themselves now……

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like a cross between Oscar Wilde and Rudyard Kipling ! Lol ? 

?....

"you just know he is a grubby, dirty little fag who wanted to get ridden and did and because the geezer probably just spunked up him, left and never looked back he got upset and made up a story the drama queen.

f**k him, I hope he gets aids ! "

That right there is the language of love... ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

?....

"you just know he is a grubby, dirty little fag who wanted to get ridden and did and because the geezer probably just spunked up him, left and never looked back he got upset and made up a story the drama queen.

f**k him, I hope he gets aids ! "

That right there is the language of love... ??

Imagine his love making ?

I reckon ferrets are gentler ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Think about this……the mentality of the people that voted for him !! 

Its a shame the people of Bridgend ended up with this damaged fkr (I'm being polite) they probably didn't know about his sordid other side....Still got to be better than Stephen Kinnock that the clowns round here voted for. 

• Like 1
On 10/07/2022 at 17:28, Jonjon79 said:

It's not looking good - we're either going to end up with a remainer or someone without British heritage. 

Whoever they put in place,  I think we could do with a general election soon after.

Take care of you and yours and, educate your young ones because that lot give less of a f**k about you by the day.

The truth in a nutshell that mate.