who will be the next pm ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

Makes no difference who gets in stanley unwin. kwasi kwarteng, country is fcuked ,    im off doing some shopping afore it gets to hot  

enjoy yaselves 

• Like 1

I won't be voting for any of them. There's not one who stands out as someone to give the country a new start, they're the same old faces who are complicit in bringing the country to the mess it's in

If I was forced to chose one, it would be Penny Mourdant. She seems to be the most genuine and, at the moment, is refraining from the backstabbing frenzy.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Anyone been reading about this leak of UBER information ?…..these c**ts are all in it upto their neck !

France, Britain, Holland and you know it’s simple logic that they won’t be the only ones.

I have never taken an UBER out of principal……I suppose the politicians are are happy to tolerate the rape of children as long as it means there are enough drivers ! 

These c**ts are all rotten to the core 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I always liked Mogg but then I have to stop myself and think “He has been a part of these people too…..any self respecting true patriot wouldn’t even be a member” 

You can’t be the nicest Nazi in the Nazi party……I think exactly the same of all main party politicians.

If they had anything about them as people they wouldn’t even get involved with these party’s 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id vote priti patel

feck off ken and me are duelling (time and place to be revealed soon as we sell enough tickets) over this lady and youve got feck all to bring to the party. btw i heard wee sturgeon and miss baldwin are very close so you could make a move there if that takes your fancy.

Edited by big sid
11 minutes ago, big sid said:

feck off ken and me are duelling (time and place to be revealed soon as we sell enough tickets) over this lady and youve got feck all to bring to the party. btw i heard wee sturgeon and miss baldwin are very close so you could make a move there if that takes your fancy.

Youve lost me in that one lol