Bad back, no sleep but lots of drugs?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gone for a diazepam gin and joints combo, should be lights out within the hour ?

I'd take a couple of codine, the anti inflamitry and the valium i'd save till i had feck all to do one afternoon..i used to have a quite a big valium script but i never took them more than 2 or at mos

My mate sent me a pic yesterday, he is in Cheshire at the moment, lives on his boat now, really interesting life story, lived for six months of the year in Florida, married a criminologist, loads of t

Posted Images

For God's sake show some fortitude man ,pick up your cross and bear it ,the agony of the dammned is character building .!

If you want the easy way ,the way of the sinner and the fornicator ,then I find cocodamol helps .

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

personally,speaking from experience...Id f**k all them off.. diazepam and a fatty of chronic only thing would work for me..

the alternative was 5/6 Tramadol?

Agreed, I’d bin the lot and go down the edible route if it was that bad. 
1000mg thc soon knock you out ?

• Like 1

Mate. Pain is only badness coming out ffs. Ride the storm, with luck there’s not too much badness in there and you’ll be snoring like a bear in no time. Jok..

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

the only ones that are pain killers there is the codeine and that is not very strong

depends how many you take your body thinks it’s all the same drug whether codeine morphine or heroin ?

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

go down the edible route if it was that bad. 
1000mg thc soon knock you out ?

A bag of these ? if you were here I would give you a few bags for nowt ?

IMG_20220706_133705.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Naproxen?? 

There a nsaid so I can't have them but the missus has had them they kill the pain but they wrecked her stomach..

Diazepam is what I'd be using as they are given to people to aid sleep 

naproxen is anti inflammatory 

• Like 1

b*****ds backs mine been giving me probs this week too, could nt of picked up a £1000 note off the floor if I tried. A mate gave me 4x 250 mg  of tramadol ( I didn’t what or how much your meant to take) crashed a very expensive car cost me a fuking years wages nigh on.never touch them again????

• Haha 1