Bad back, no sleep but lots of drugs?

36 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Inflammation = pain 

Anti inflammatory will reduce inflammation, thus reducing pain. 

29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Gone for a diazepam gin and joints combo, should be lights out within the hour ?

i would have gone for all of them plus a joint and a few beers

• Like 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gone for a diazepam gin and joints combo, should be lights out within the hour ?

I'd take a couple of codine, the anti inflamitry and the valium i'd save till i had feck all to do one afternoon..i used to have a quite a big valium script but i never took them more than 2 or at mos

My mate sent me a pic yesterday, he is in Cheshire at the moment, lives on his boat now, really interesting life story, lived for six months of the year in Florida, married a criminologist, loads of t

Posted Images

I'd take a couple of codine, the anti inflamitry and the valium i'd save till i had feck all to do one afternoon..i used to have a quite a big valium script but i never took them more than 2 or at most 3 days a week as believe it or not i was scared of getting a valium habit as i have known many smackheads,crackheads and alkies get straight and loose there habits but i have never met anyone who has managed to loose their valium habit, A nice gentle buzz from valium as it goes but a wrong un for sure..Codine if taken for a week or more will give you a comedown and you will feel it,hard getting to sleep,achy legs and joints,feeling irritated at little things that sort of stuff,,so use them wisely even when abusing them as they all have there uses,,,,,man.:victory:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 8

Had multiple severely broken bones and surgery to put plates etc in a few years back and was given all kinds of pills tramadol etc

didn’t take anything at all in the end and just suffered through it, because the fear is so bad of prescription drugs like mentioned above. 

pregablin, street vallium etc etc has dropped more addicts north of the border in the last few years than heroin ever did. Scary stuff. 

then you look at the opioid crisis in America caused primarily by prescription meds. 

id rather do without that shite in my system personally but each to their own. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Them foam rollers gave me a bad back imho 

luckily I’m a absolute machine and just pushed through like a monster 

Could've been your beaded carseat cover....

• Haha 1

F.uck the naproxen, they'll kill your kidneys. Double up on the codein and diazepam, that'll have you relaxed. I'm always prescribed high dose codein (60mg) and I always double up. Nowt worse than a proper bad back, hope it sorts itself out soon....

Yokel 

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

naproxen is anti inflammatory 

There given for pain relief ..

But you must of been on some wicked pain killers if 30mg codeine is weak 

24 minutes ago, Chid said:

There given for pain relief ..

But you must of been on some wicked pain killers if 30mg codeine is weak 

Defford anti inflammatory, get them prescribed for gout ,and then told to take paracetamol ect for pain relief ,luckily know a nurse 

4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Defford anti inflammatory, get them prescribed for gout ,and then told to take paracetamol ect for pain relief ,luckily know a nurse 

I'm not saying there not an anti inflammatory, I clearly stated there a nsaid ... But I'm saying the doctors give them out for pain relief bit like ibuprofen that's also a nsaid but it's given out for pain relief to .. 

What knowing a nurse has to do with it I don't know but I know one to ?‍♂️

Done two diazepam lots of gin lots of smoke finally went to sleep about 2am until 11 this morning feeling a bit better,  am down in my engine bay now crimping all the battery terminals on for my safety examination small steps and all that couldn’t stand up on Saturday so quite chuffed with progress will do all the negatives today and positives tomorrow  ??

01340BB6-B7B8-45A0-BBDA-441E9241EA79.jpeg

26DA5431-955E-4B9F-8635-419F6B695564.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Done two diazepam lots of gin lots of smoke finally went to sleep about 2am until 11 this morning feeling a bit better,  am down in my engine bay now crimping all the battery terminals on for my safety examination small steps and all that couldn’t stand up on Saturday so quite chuffed with progress will do all the negatives today and positives tomorrow  ??

01340BB6-B7B8-45A0-BBDA-441E9241EA79.jpeg

26DA5431-955E-4B9F-8635-419F6B695564.jpeg

? What's the fix for the back then ? You getting some physio?