Deviant freaks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you have pals that are drag  queens wilf there no different vile f***ing idiots how people can find them funny is beyond me 

Do I ?

I have a couple of gay pals that hold drag queen nights at the venue they own if that counts ? Lol ? 

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Not so sure on that mate, 40'000 people petioned to get it axed... I'd suggest this is still the minority weirdos... 

I really meant the promotion of the disgusting and absurd mate, it’s not like it’s a new thing, people vote for this all the time…..signing a petition is good, not putting the regime in power who promote and fund this stuff in the first place is even better ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you have pals that are drag  queens wilf there no different vile f***ing idiots how people can find them funny is beyond me 

There seems a lot of pent up frustration in that post, there are people you can talk to if you are having “feelings”…..or you can share with us if you feel you need to come out, we won’t take the piss, honest ?????

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

There seems a lot of pent up frustration in that post, there are people you can talk to if you are having “feelings”…..or you can share with us if you feel you need to come out, we won’t take the piss, honest ?????

? you idiot

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? you idiot

All that hiding under the bed the last couple of years may have started to make you have thoughts about men coming round to insert stuff in you (first a jab….then maybe something more sinister ?) and you may have started to warm to the idea……it’s fine, we are all very open minded here mate…..you have support ! 
♥️♥️♥️

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t agree with it in any way shape or form.

But labelling “all gays and transsexuals as peados” just makes you sound like a muppet.

So often good points are buried in nonsense spouted by idiots. 

Why who labelled all gay people transsexuals an paedos? 

On 09/05/2022 at 08:59, Francie said:

Disgusting paedos,getting funding from arts England,normalising paedophilia through trangender an lbq whatever.

Arts England need investigated also,whoever granted this needs shot jon.

Here you go ....: 

To me its all part of the modern mamby pamby rebranding of groups in a desperate attempt to be diverse and inclusive......there was always queers its nothing new but now they have decided to call them " gays "....whereas gay used to mean happy......same as trans whatever its called used to be a mental health issue but now they've made it an actual thing.......why normal straight blokes would want to be around either is beyond me...but then i suppose im a dinosaur.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there all deviants id say wouldn’t you ?

In the sense that they deviate from the majority yes.

in the sense that they are ‘wrong’ and ‘sick’.... I don’t personally think so. I find it utterly bizarre that it bothers people. 

• Like 1