Diesel price.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate says the rise doesn't affect him as he always just puts twenty quid in.  

I think born keeps his cards close to his chest mate with regards to how he operates .  The geezer has worked and toiled in the professions he is passionate about  to the nth degree . I’ll take h

Thankyou, and I'm sure that will be well received by stopend too. Certainly an end to the matter. Very unlikely to take issue with it or have much to say in response. But if he did then I'm absolutely

Posted Images

Just been on the phone to a mate talking fishing and he tell me a mutual mate of ours who is an inshore commercial fisherman is giving up going back on the tools as red diesel has gone up so much he can't make a living. 

April 1st there is a big jump in duty for red diesel as well.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Heating oil through the roof as well. 

Just paid double mate 99p a litre, was around 52p last year... we use a local company abs they said are you sure you want it..not really but I don't think the Mrs fancies washing in freezing water for the foreseeable lol

• Like 1

Last September my gas for the month was £18 

my estimated bill  for next month is £346 quid combined for gas electric 

I’m travelling 550 miles a weekend to work and back 

the Petrol price stabilising at 1 80ish puts my fuel into 300 sovs a month . Added to tax , insurance, tyres etc ,

thats 800 quid a month gone of my wage before I’ve even opened a book at 0800 Monday morning. Feeling the squeeze these days 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Hope that was for the whole family’s cars ☹️ I’m thinking of downgrading to road legal quad for summer tbh ? most my jobs are only local these days

That was just my truck mate and as a company we’ve got 4 trucks to fuel ?

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Last September my gas for the month was £18 

my estimated bill  for next month is £346 quid combined for gas electric 

I’m travelling 550 miles a weekend to work and back 

the Petrol price stabilising at 1 80ish puts my fuel into 300 sovs a month . Added to tax , insurance, tyres etc ,

thats 800 quid a month gone of my wage before I’ve even opened a book at 0800 Monday morning. Feeling the squeeze these days 

Don’t you get travel allowance mate. 

On 09/03/2022 at 14:23, lurcherman 887 said:

£1.96 Texaco mill hill 

Doughnut for 50p mind you and half price out of date pork pie…..so not al bad ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

It's all madness. Just all bills going up in general. The electric and gas is scary, in my little business I use a lot of electric and some of the machinery is 3 phase, am dreading it. Also with increased fuel prices and the looming of the clean air bill ( although has been put back for now, but is coming ) running a business is hard work. My little business is in a semi rural area and only a 10 min drive from my house, for work I have a little 1.3 diesel van which I use a tenner a week to get to work and back. But if the clean air charge does go through it would cost me a tenner a day to drive to work WTF £280  a month on top of £40 diesel to get to work every day. My suppliers ate putting raw material costs up. It's gona be a tough year . My other car is a 4.2 v8 so that fecker can stay on the drive for a bit lol. Rant over 

• Sad 1