Diesel price.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate says the rise doesn't affect him as he always just puts twenty quid in.  

I think born keeps his cards close to his chest mate with regards to how he operates .  The geezer has worked and toiled in the professions he is passionate about  to the nth degree . I’ll take h

Thankyou, and I'm sure that will be well received by stopend too. Certainly an end to the matter. Very unlikely to take issue with it or have much to say in response. But if he did then I'm absolutely

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I remap everything I've ever owned... thinking of fitting a dump valve next on the Mrs  VRS,had it chipped when I got  it, cost me £300 was 280/290 bhp ...it's running around 330 bhp a mo....can use it in eco mode..press a button and she comes alive??

Had a seat leon rs remapped a few years ago was an absolute beast not sure what it was putting out but i only had it 2 weeks and i wrote it off ? was too much car for me being young dumb and thinking i was clever, a fair few quid wasted  now im happy in my transit connect nothing over 70 down hill with a death wobble ?

atb BT

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BIG TOM said:

Had a seat leon rs remapped a few years ago was an absolute beast not sure what it was putting out but i only had it 2 weeks and i wrote it off ? was too much car for me being young dumb and thinking i was clever, a fair few quid wasted  now im happy in my transit connect nothing over 70 down hill with a death wobble ?

atb BT

I had a vw polo mk 2...put a corrado front end on it,single lights with wipers looked like a polo G40.put the 1.8 20v turbo engine and box from an old seat in it..  would do the clock?..swapped it for an L200...the lad had it 3 days and stuck it through the front bay window of a house in the village....got out and just ran off? slippery prick?

• Haha 1

I picked up my transit tipper from having snapped timing chain and other bits done 1200 quid stopped for diesel and got raped .then fuk me got pulled by police bike and asked to follow him to wickes car park. All of em was thier council coppers etc. tyre on limit, no seat belt, side bumper off( sharp edges)tinted windows too dark,texting in traffic jam, mud over rear lights , and I had 2 small bits of wood in the back and that’s unsecured load ffs.I said to the copper if you had a wife looking like mine you d tint ya fecking windows too. He was a proper decent lad. Anyway I drove out not a fine nothing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cnuts keeping emptying our petrol stations as quick as they fill it. Them every time a new delivery comes they bang another 10p on it ☹️ Govt has to act surely, I can’t belive the folk of this country are accepting this, last few years ain’t exactly been fun an games an now they reckon all fuel will rise, an now they saying food is also gonna increas. Be a lot poor folk out there suffering this year coming, slippery cnuts In Downing Street could sort it aswell, this country really is fcuked now, I’m ashamed to be leaving it to my kids ☹️

Going to bleeds us slow and steady

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But there are folk already dying a blood loss an gonna be a lot more to come, unless they announce a tax break or wage rise to 20 odd quid an hour then it won’t be long till folk just can’t afford to go to work, what happens then? We got more folk on benefits an homeless, gonna be some sad days ahead. Im actually one the most selfish cnuts you ever find as in I only  care for my kids an myself. Fcuk everybody else but I can’t help feel for the way this is gonna affect countless family’s, it will destroy the poorer folk but will also make a dent to the folk who are well off, they have got it sown up nicely, but too nicely maybe ? 

Agree mate im thinking of selling and going somewhere else or going invisible as all I do is work but it feels like every turn thier are screwing us. My council tax is over 3000 a fuking year already.sell up and retire bollox to em

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The war is a very nice distraction for fuel prices going skyward. They were doing this already way before the war started, you can’t shut economy’s down and then pump free money into them on the scale the government (and many other governments) did with out consequences. Our energy policy has also hugely let us down bowing to woke eco loons and stop North Sea oil and gas drilling meaning we are hugely reliant on overseas for gas and oil. The whole thing is an enormous f**k up in government policy and they are now able to conveniently blame the war for all their f**k ups and who suffers? Us lot 

• Like 4
Just now, Bobtheferret said:

The war is a very nice distraction for fuel prices going skyward. They were doing this already way before the war started, you can’t shut economy’s down and then pump free money into them on the scale the government (and many other governments) did with out consequences. Our energy policy has also hugely let us down bowing to woke eco loons and stop North Sea oil and gas drilling meaning we are hugely reliant on overseas for gas and oil. The whole thing is an enormous f**k up in government policy and they are now able to conveniently blame the war for all their f**k ups and who suffers? Us lot 

North sea was dropped as prices dropped. Government messed up shutting down gas storage in UK. I personally don't want to see shale gas, agree far too reliant on foreign fuel and other necessities, hopefully this amounts to Britain and the west distancing ourselves from russian and Chinese product . Germany is neck deep in Russian reliance , USA warned them against it. We need to speed up nuclear builds and green energy and the big petro companies should certainly have enough money after the last couple of years of harvesting....

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I had a vw polo mk 2...put a corrado front end on it,single lights with wipers looked like a polo G40.put the 1.8 20v turbo engine and box from an old seat in it..  would do the clock?..swapped it for an L200...the lad had it 3 days and stuck it through the front bay window of a house in the village....got out and just ran off? slippery prick?

Done mine on the Brad bypass mate 1.30 am in the morning i thought id see how much id get before i got scared ? alittle before the ystrad ind est turn the brakes didnt hold up ?

• Sad 1