DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Know what really grips my shite tho, you get these clowns moaning about being rude, had it other day, heard a local woman kick off cos she heard a young lass about 8 say fcuk off? she proper had a go at the wee lassie broad daylight outside the shops telling her how she ain’t being brought up right if she swearing in public, in end I told the bint that swear words are just words, but cheating on your hubby is the shit that’s wrong with the world, Cnut must have forgot a few years agk she was talk of steamy for dropping her drawers for her boss ?‍♂️ You need to be living some perfect lifes if folk being rude is the worst thing goin on in it. Some times there’s no need for rudeness, but it’s hardly the end of the world, ignore it an craic on haha where I’m from an in my family being rude is a sign of affection ?

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

No that's not him,he raped a 13 year old girl and a pensioner,the picture I put up is a still of the clip

Raped an 89 year old lady? 

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

No that's not him,he raped a 13 year old girl and a pensioner,the picture I put up is a still of the clip

Just watched it , the bird with the fork was brutal but f&ck him rapist deserve what they get 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, steve66 said:

Its been knocking about for afew years now , used to be the coach and horses on scot lane 

Remember them doing a double whiskey topped up with white wine ? for 99p

I lodged in the Old George for 3 months, 1989, some crack ?????‍♀️ 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He is currently in Manila but said it’s Thailand,the lass who met him in NAIA is average for a GRO,he said she is a model,and he has flown past Saudi to get to Manila to sign a fight contract for an event that’s going to take place in Saudi,doesn’t make sense.

51 minutes ago, mackem said:

He is currently in Manila but said it’s Thailand,the lass who met him in NAIA is average for a GRO,he said she is a model,and he has flown past Saudi to get to Manila to sign a fight contract for an event that’s going to take place in Saudi,doesn’t make sense.

Did you see the Robbie Brown fight with Decca ? Only seen clips tbh. But I've been watching  a few of Robbie Brown's fights 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Did you see the Robbie Brown fight with Decca ? Only seen clips tbh. But I've been watching  a few of Robbie Brown's fights 

Seen it leo,dont understand why decca let him up,an lost the fight then?

• Thanks 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES