Russia Ukraine WW3

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

my vote goes to wilf ..max..mchull and charts...be a superpower before lunch tomorrow 

be no good having stiffmeister on the table it be get all the gear and have no idea ? 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

be no good having stiffmeister on the table it be get all the gear and have no idea ? 

looks like good flat land does the ukrain mate....recon they bee some good coursing out there for the slop monsters

talking of slop....had a cracking doubled up run with them two pups of mine on wednesday....there really hanging on now ...killed it well over the two minuit mark...i eventually found it half a mile away or more from the start of the run

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

my vote goes to wilf ..max..mchull and charts...be a superpower before lunch tomorrow 

Wouldn't work, Wilf would want to bomb Pakistan, mchull would want to bomb America and max would want to bomb St. James Park .

I'd want to be the boss, and I couldn't see the others agreeing to that ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

talking of slop....had a cracking doubled up run with them two pups of mine on wednesday....there really hanging on now ...killed it well over the two minuit mark...i eventually found it half a mile away or more from the start of the run

happy days mate they giving you some fun be good to see a pic now they shaping up ?

23 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Poland will raise spending on its armed forces more than planned, the government said on...

Also announced today that they have selected a British design for their new frigates. We are having considerable success in the defence sector recently. Lost out on the Greek tender, and probably find the Ukrainian order falls through now :laugh: but generally quite positive. 

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Also announced today that they have selected a British design for their new frigates. We are having considerable success in the defence sector recently. Lost out on the Greek tender, and probably find the Ukrainian order falls through now :laugh: but generally quite positive. 

wont be much use in the ukrain mate   ,unless its got wheels  .or wings  

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

happy days mate they giving you some fun be good to see a pic now they shaping up ?

they really are now ....had the grey one out yesterday ferreting ....did a fair bit of bolting to her as well ...im really enjoying her now she more kamikaze than her dam....and a good retrieve....not so good after 2 mins on a hare though 

• Like 1
Just now, riohog said:

wont be much use in the ukrain mate   ,unless its got wheels  .or wings  

I expect they would have loved some serious warships right now, given about 8 amphibs are anchored off the coast of odessa ready for an assault.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I expect they would have loved some serious warships right now, given about 8 amphibs are anchored off the coast of odessa ready for an assault.

they got a fair bit of kit all be it a long time ago now ive seen a fair few  of there warships  , even tied up alongside an old kashim class  and a sub in port louis  years ago  , the sailors hadnt been paid for months  guess that hasnt changed  ......

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It still could, but the boys being sent in first are not that willing to engage in killing there fellow countrymen ( which is how they see the Ukrainians ) so are not really trying that hard, talking with a few people I know from those parts a lot of this conflict is being hugged out when they come face to face, but don’t panic if and when the time comes there is a lot left in reserve ??

Most of the ones I've seen look like they'd torture cats for a hobby, I think the ones that's been captured and shown so far just aren't fighting types and don't have the training or bottle, just conscripts imagine conscripting 18-19 year old from this country now they'd be even worse. 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3