Russia Ukraine WW3

10 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He would be deeply enraged by his daughter reading his profile page on here, basically he was irans rambo who sought refuge in the safety of GB but hated everything we stand for and against

Bit of a bullshitter as well by all accounts from lads in the coursing game a few years back.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

15 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

f****n hate Zelensky he’s a proper begger 

He seemed to go through a faze where he'd turn up to a country on official vists and say thanks for your support heres my shopping list and expect unlimited help , all seems to have changed since the Hamas attack 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, steve66 said:

He seemed to go through a faze where he'd turn up to a country on official vists and say thanks for your support heres my shopping list and expect unlimited help , all seems to have changed since the Hamas attack 

Zelenski has been used an abused,just like he did to his soldiers,his time is up

• Like 4
On 14/04/2024 at 09:36, Greyman said:

hope your family do stay safe mate I,m not a fan of war in any shape, and I probably see things very different to most but all these proxy wars going on are now flowing out into the open and it’s because the yanks are weak mate and just as we are supplying the Ukraine and Israel so to will China and Russia be supplying the other sides as has been going on for years just now it’s no secret very worrying times because the yanks would hit the button rather than loose face think some scary times ahead including much more home grown terror on our own streets to come 

Are we weak? Or simply disinterested? We have challenges enough at home.

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

I don't know. Norway, and a few others are stepping up support and France is getting ready to send in "support troops". It's not like we have not seen this before, is it? 

It might help to remember. From the west's perspective, it's not really about Ukraine. Plucky soldiers that they have turned out to be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Are we weak? Or simply disinterested? We have challenges enough at home.

Biden is seen as pathetic worldwide and  you were interested enough to pump 90 odd billion pounds into the war not really the actions of disinterest, you may be coming a bit less interested after putin has destroyed most of the superior weaponry you sent over and has began seizing American assets from Ukraine but I guess like us your still being told how well it’s going and how it’s for the benefit of the poor Ukrainian people just some of us can see the bullshite through the lies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I don't know. Norway, and a few others are stepping up support and France is getting ready to send in "support troops". It's not like we have not seen this before, is it? 

It might help to remember. From the west's perspective, it's not really about Ukraine. Plucky soldiers that they have turned out to be. 

Your being lied to the french will be slaughtered same as the Ukrainians 

• Haha 1
On 14/04/2024 at 11:15, chartpolski said:

Over 330 ballistic missiles and drones launched; only 7 got through and injured one little girl !

Iron Dome seems very effective and evidently us the Americans , Jordanians and the Saudis shot down missiles fired by the Houthi in Yemen that didn’t make it as far as Isreal. 
Cheers.

should of used paragliders again makes the iron dome redundant 

10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Biden is seen as pathetic worldwide and  you were interested enough to pump 90 odd billion pounds into the war not really the actions of disinterest, you may be coming a bit less interested after putin has destroyed most of the superior weaponry you sent over and has began seizing American assets from Ukraine but I guess like us your still being told how well it’s going and how it’s for the benefit of the poor Ukrainian people just some of us can see the bullshite through the lies 

I guess you get your news from Tik-Tok? We have offered a fair amount of support so far. When Putin said he could obliterate the UK with a single push of a button. Biden called him up at his secret location and explained that he shouldn't say things like that. Putin stopped.

Shouldn't you be saying "Fair Play" right about now? :drink:

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I guess you get your news from Tik-Tok? We have offered a fair amount of support so far. When Putin said he could obliterate the UK with a single push of a button. Biden called him up at his secret location and explained that he shouldn't say things like that. Putin stopped.

the fact you think biden is capable of making a coherent phone call to putin is a joke in it’s self lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the fact you think biden is capable of making a coherent phone call to putin is a joke in it’s self lol

I have to wonder how you didn't already know about this?

17 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I have to wonder how you didn't already know about this?

shame he didn’t tell putin to stop what he’s doing in ukraine lol

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

I guess you still get your news from mainstream News outlets. Lol. 

Biden doesn't know if he's punched or bored. 

America is seen as pathetic with that dementia suffering fool at its helm. 

And this fcukwit as head of Homeland security. 

Screenshot_20240419_105223.jpg

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 3