Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

705FEA8B-6048-46E9-B074-45808A368A59.jpeg

I know that you can't always judge people by their looks. But he has "Walt" written all over him. Can't get over the Reddit Legion in the Ukranian Army. ?

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

looks like 2 ukranian helicopters have bombed a russian oil depot ?

Yeah I didn't believe it this morning tbh, could be a false flag job?  Kudos if it was the Ukrainians 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Cant believe Russia said this sort of thing isnt helping peace talks ?

They've got some neck on them ....im surprised the Ukrainian helicopters got of the ground what with the size of the pilot's big kahunas ?

• Like 1

Now the Ukrainians have taken back ground from Russian forces they’re uncovering mass graves where most of the buried have their hands tied. Executed?

Lots of evidence of civilians being targeted and killed.

The wreckage of Russian armoured units that were destroyed is showing evidence of a lack of training and professionalism. Armour too close together, no integrated thinking regarding force protection, beer bottles all over the place…

Now the Russians have retreated it’s clear they are incapable of taking Ukraine, never mind occupying it. They’ve wrecked the place and could continue to do that but can’t really afford the munitions for it frankly. They’ve scaled back their objectives. My thinking now is what happens next? What is Ukraine’s move when they have the majority of their country back, regroup, re-arm and  have Russia on the back foot…

Be very interesting to see what direction Ukraine take when the dust and front line settles. What level of support will they receive from the West to enable what I think will come next…

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Now the Ukrainians have taken back ground from Russian forces they’re uncovering mass graves where most of the buried have their hands tied. Executed?

The wreckage of Russian armoured units that were destroyed is showing evidence of a lack of training and professionalism. Armour too close together, no integrated thinking regarding force protection, beer bottles all over the place…

Now the Russians have retreated it’s clear they are incapable of taking Ukraine, never mind occupying it. They’ve wrecked the place and could continue to do that but can’t really afford the munitions for it frankly. They’ve scaled back their objectives. My thinking now is what happens next? What is Ukraine’s move when they have the majority of their country back, regroup, re-arm and  have Russia on the back foot…

Be very interesting to see what direction Ukraine take when the dust and front line settles. What level of support will they receive from the West to enable what I think will come next…

Wait until the Ukrainians take back Mariupol there’s going to be some horrific finds there. 

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I was thinking along the same lines - will the Ukrainians be pissed off enough and bold enough to start hitting more targets inside Russia?

If that escalates to the point where Putin feels like he only has one hand left to play, it could get very messy.

.......... I wouldn't put it past him to detonate a nuke inside his own border or, perhaps (worst case scenario) target those nations forces that have been supplying the Ukrainians.

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3