Russia Ukraine WW3

Our government have to abide by those laws that prevent radical measures being taken. It will get to the stage, as it has in Greece, Poland and elsewhere when those laws are ignored. But as you yourself have said often enough; "we are better than that". 

You can't have it all ways.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

No one has mate.

There's a few quid go be made in flogging dinghies to Ukranians now :no:

My feeling are, they are ours so let’s take care of them……let’s not let our successive governments destruction of our countries with 3rd world “refugees” cloud our better nature and make us bitter towards our own people mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nothing to do with green washing and green stealth tax then ?……

Not as much as you would prefer to think. Remember that you only have to make decisions for yourself and your family for as long as you expect to live. Governments have to plan for more than that.

Just now, Nicepix said:

Not as much as you would prefer to think. Remember that you only have to make decisions for yourself and your family for as long as you expect to live. Governments have to plan for more than that.

So they planned to ship all our energy needs, food requirements and means of production/industry over seas to hostile foreign powers so they could build houses on the land we used to use for food and industry and import a crime wave instead……Yep, they sound like they know what they are doing ! 

Or does it all just happen by accident ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

My feeling are, they are ours so let’s take care of them……let’s not let our successive governments destruction of our countries with 3rd world “refugees” cloud our better nature and make us bitter towards our own people mate.

That's where our opinions differ mate - to me, ours are the Welsh, the Irish and the Scots.

........... I don't want or need any of the rest of the world coming in here helping themselves. 

We need rigorous deportations and, we need to forcefully push back the rest while they're still on foreign soil.

......... we can deal and trade with those people but, at arms length and on our terms.

• Like 2
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

That's where our opinions differ mate - to me, ours are the Welsh, the Irish and the Scots.

........... I don't want or need any of the rest of the world coming in here helping themselves. 

We need rigorous deportations and, we need to forcefully push back the rest while they're still on foreign soil.

......... we can deal and trade with those people but, at arms length and on our terms.

White people in Europe are under attack as a collective mate…..if we don’t take care of each other our governments certainly won’t ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

White people in Europe are under attack as a collective mate…..if we don’t take care of each other our governments certainly won’t ?

I understand what your saying mate but, I just don't see it the same - yes, they're the same colour as us but, they're no friends of the UK. 

.......... the regular folk living in northern France would happily send the immigrant horde down the channel tunnel if they could.

To my mind, we've got more in common with the Yanks and Aussies.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I understand what your saying mate but, I just don't see it the same - yes, they're the same colour as us but, they're no friends of the UK. 

.......... the regular folk living in northern France would happily send the immigrant horde down the channel tunnel if they could.

To my mind, we've got more in common with the Yanks and Aussies.

I think we've more in common with Ukrainian people than french and German tbh , but I also feel a huge discord towards fellow Brits , there's elements of England Wales Scotland and northern Ireland that feel alien to me , a large number of cities feel alien within the UK , I think the polish invasion although it destroyed wages and conditions it also added an element to our society , bring on shared values and knuckle down on burkas and female circumcisions etc. I don't want to sound like an extremist, as I'm not but I'd like to reign in immigration and have something closer to our own values , without being made to feel like a racist or someone whom has to apologise for our history constantly. Unless the natives are given an incentive to increase reproduction , similar to Hitler's Germany then they will be bred out end of . We've been paying partners to live separately through the benefit scheme for decades it's about the me Britain found an answer to immigration, in the format of reproduction and education.... 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think we've more in common with Ukrainian people than french and German tbh , but I also feel a huge discord towards fellow Brits , there's elements of England Wales Scotland and northern Ireland that feel alien to me , a large number of cities feel alien within the UK , I think the polish invasion although it destroyed wages and conditions it also added an element to our society , bring on shared values and knuckle down on burkas and female circumcisions etc. I don't want to sound like an extremist, as I'm not but I'd like to reign in immigration and have something closer to our own values , without being made to feel like a racist or someone whom has to apologise for our history constantly. Unless the natives are given an incentive to increase reproduction , similar to Hitler's Germany then they will be bred out end of . We've been paying partners to live separately through the benefit scheme for decades it's about the me Britain found an answer to immigration, in the format of reproduction and education.... 

I quite like some of the differences between us British - the proper British, not the goat herders with a British passport. 

I think we should leave Eastern Europe to it's own devices, come what may. Some of them are more Mongolian than Caucasian anyway.

....... watch our own borders incase they try to take the piss but, leave them to it.

I completely agree that no one here should be made to feel bad for having some national pride.

........ Wanting a fair crack for your own isn't extremist, it's what our generations have worked and paid for :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3