Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Born Hunter said:

The claim that Russia have invaded to de-nazify Ukraine is bollocks.

You don't invade an entire country because one regiment have Nazism in their units esprit de corps. They could have just flattened the Azovs in Donbas if that was actually a real concern.

All conspiracies have some vague foundation in truth. It doesn't make the conspiracy itself true.

I could be wrong but wouldn’t western governments consider Russia “far right” given some of their policy’s ?

I think he knows that when those words get mentioned every c**t in the west starts jumping around like grasshoppers mate ! Lol 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wonder if Putin is using a bit of our own demented thinking against us……he must have seen how every western government comes in their pants when the words “far right” get bandied around……he must be having a right old chuckle to himself ! Lol ? 

I'm genuinely surprised he didn't come out with WMDs off the bat as a bit of a wind up/f**k you to the West.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I could be wrong but wouldn’t western governments consider Russia “far right” given some of their policy’s ?

I think he knows that when those words get mentioned every c**t in the west starts jumping around like grasshoppers mate ! Lol 

Far-right has become synonymous with fascism and Nazism it seems. But yeah, given the left is good and the right is bad, obviously, then on the silly f***ing one dimensional view of politics that is pushed Putin would likely sit on the right.

Truth is if that Azov battalion was pro Russian then he'd have been right behind them. It's just noise.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, scotty12 said:

673BC9DF-3626-4799-A1A6-48E8FAFEB181.png

15 hours ago, scotty12 said:

10 hours ago, scotty12 said:

????

227D9D21-935E-4463-B7D4-F46136E0643D.png

38 minutes ago, Francie said:

Does it not give credibility to Scott's conspiracy,that this azoz are killing ukraianians who side with putin?

An that putin is only bombing them azoz targets????

It's not as far fetched imo

scotty hasnt actually said anything on it, hes posted a few links and pictures with no context or opinion. 

it was only a few days ago that putoin was only bombing chem labs... which is it?

no nato? no nazi? no chem labs? 

By western definition a lot of Eastern Europe countries are EXTREME far right and nazi. I've worked with Polish lads who would tell me how they hated Russia and the old soviet Union but it was obvious they had more in common with Russia than Britain for example. They would also tell you how they hated Germany and nazis then show you a photo of their football supporters club.....all massive skinheads in bomber jackets holding massive flags with all sorts of deaths head skulls on em. Our darling people of colour simply are not tolerated in any way or form there in any of those soviet or ex soviet countries. Polish lads will tell you how even in the main cities coloured students have to walk from the university to their lodgings with a guard each day as they wouldn't make it alive without one. One lad I knew quite well was so incensed that a black doctor delivered his baby that he made it his mission to wait near the hospital until he got a punch in. And these opinions aren't rare they are the norm from what I've heard. For years the eu has been at war with these countries to make em accept 3rd world migrants 

.......now we are fed a daily diet of how wonderful and heroic these people are. I'm not forming opinion on the matter, war is terrible and I feel for those kids and innocent civilians. But the west is now interested in Ukraine for its own reasons of resources and expansion just like Russia is. 

You will get nowhere falling into the trap of trying to put countries into boxes of goodies and baddies. That simplicity hasn't been true since 1914 and its not true now 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Come up with all theories ye want it aint going stop nothing The sad reality now is ya have a nuclear power thats destroying a country with no intention of stopping he needs to be met with force and stopped all them politicians and oligarchs and bankers and billionaires and blm groups and whatever other clowns pushing there agendas should be made accountable 

• Like 3

One thing I have come to realise talking to my slav workmate who is middle class by Eastern European standards and a absolute European history nut is that the politics and alliances in these areas is extremely complicated and can change from village to village,  he's a very interesting guy to listen to but it can get all a bit uncle Albert at times ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, riohog said:

boris saying to putin , his recless actions could threaten all of europe ,is this a gypsys  warning to russia ?

Maybe he's referring to nuclear power stations going off which would be a threat to all of Europe

Right lads, we need to defend GB and ireland, we need to design and construct a missile defence system that shoots down all kinds of missiles that travel at different speeds and can take out hundreds of targets at once and also a sub sea defence too to kill off his sub marine threat as thats where his attacks will come from, unless we can interfere with his missiles and send them back to him by hacking the controls and stopping them reaching critical mass. Soooooo whos in?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3