Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Until they're marching up to your front door, Wilfy ?

Cheers.

Do you seriously consider that a possibility mate ?……I mean really ?

Russia can’t get supplies to towns in its own country never mind stage a military take over of the west…..

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh come on lads, we can’t really get on our high horse about “wrecked countries and dead civilians”…….we have been cutting about the world for 30 years wrecking gaffs right, left and centre…….don’t get me wrong, I couldnt care less about some Arab or Afghani piss box and I’m totally fine with it but let’s not act all offended ! 

I wouldn’t say I’m offended. More worried than anything. This has the real potential to explode into something far more dangerous than a proxy war.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I wouldn’t say I’m offended. More worried than anything. This has the real potential to explode into something far more dangerous than a proxy war.

Yes, that I agree with……all the bloke wants is “No, they can’t join NATO and they can’t join the EU” bingo….war over !

America has been instigating both in black ops and with full scale invasion regime change in South America for years because they didn’t want communists on their door step…..Putin don’t want NATO or the EU on his door step, why can’t he have what we can all have ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Russia can’t get supplies to towns in its own country never mind stage a military take over of the west…..

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

It was meant metaphorically as you well know ! ?!

In reality, this war is going to cost all, just today, a microcosm of what's to come, I went for my poultry food, it has went up 40p a sack, the guy said wheat went up £40 a ton. Petrol is now £1:56 a litre, my pension went up £3 a week, my heating went up £60 a month, and it will get worse as Russia and Ukraine are the biggest producers of wheat, oil and gas.

Do you think prices will go down when this war is over ? Of course not.

So don't think it's nowt to do wth us......it is.

Cheers.

• Like 1

The other serious implication is that if there was a full scale “boots on the ground war” we would have to deal with half a million more septics cutting about telling anyone that will listen how they are a “veteran” and thanking each other “for their service” till they are blue in the f***ing face !……I just can’t deal with it !

Look what I found,maybe scotty isn't to far from the truth,read up all the 'conspiracy' haters

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The battalion's far-right volunteers' desire to 'bring the fight to Kiev' is a danger to post-conflict stability

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The other serious implication is that if there was a full scale “boots on the ground war” we would have to deal with half a million more septics cutting about telling anyone that will listen how they are a “veteran” and thanking each other “for their service” till they are blue in the f***ing face !……I just can’t deal with it !

Oh , it has some advantages, when they were in Saudi during the Gulf Wars, we pinched as much of their kit as they hung out to dry ! 

Boonie hats were a favourite.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was meant metaphorically as you well know ! ?!

In reality, this war is going to cost all, just today, a microcosm of what's to come, I went for my poultry food, it has went up 40p a sack, the guy said wheat went up £40 a ton. Petrol is now £1:56 a litre, my pension went up £3 a week, my heating went up £60 a month, and it will get worse as Russia and Ukraine are the biggest producers of wheat, oil and gas.

Do you think prices will go down when this war is over ? Of course not.

So don't think it's nowt to do wth us......it is.

Cheers.

Errr…..Putin doesn’t level the duty that makes up 80% of the price of a litre of fuel does he mate !

He don’t level the vat on heating !

There is talk of a duty cut here to help folks, not hard is it mate.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Look what I found,maybe scotty isn't to far from the truth,read up all the 'conspiracy' haters

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The battalion's far-right volunteers' desire to 'bring the fight to Kiev' is a danger to post-conflict stability

Amnesty International an all involved back then asking ukraian gov to investigate another groups abuse to people,aidar there called.

So there's truth to the 'conspiracys'

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Oh , it has some advantages, when they were in Saudi during the Gulf Wars, we pinched as much of their kit as they hung out to dry ! 

Boonie hats were a favourite.

Cheers.

I’d be waiting for an F14 to be washed and left in the sun, wanna be my goose? ?

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Errr…..Putin doesn’t level the duty that makes up 80% of the price of a litre of fuel does he mate !

He don’t level the vat on heating !

There is talk of a duty cut here to help folks, not hard is it mate.

Not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing with my point that prices won't go down If and when this war ends.

Of course we're over taxed on everything, how about removing vat on everything, which was only brought in when we joined the EU, or stopping borrowing money on the international markets only to give it away in international aid ?

How about paying MP's the national living wage, because lets be fair, most of them couldn't hold down an average job, so they'd be quids in.

How about scrapping the House of Lords ? I consider myself a fairly well educated man, but for the life of me, I don't know what they do for their tax free £330 a day ?

Quangos, committees, spads, f**k 'em, would we even notice if they all disappeared ?

I'm no different to you Wilf, I just come to it from a different angle ?

Cheers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing with my point that prices won't go down If and when this war ends.

Of course we're over taxed on everything, how about removing vat on everything, which was only brought in when we joined the EU, or stopping borrowing money on the international markets only to give it away in international aid ?

How about paying MP's the national living wage, because lets be fair, most of them couldn't hold down an average job, so they'd be quids in.

How about scrapping the House of Lords ? I consider myself a fairly well educated man, but for the life of me, I don't know what they do for their tax free £330 a day ?

Quangos, committees, spads, f**k 'em, would we even notice if they all disappeared ?

I'm no different to you Wilf, I just come to it from a different angle ?

Cheers.

I do agree mate but it was a response to the “it’s nothing to do with us comment”…….these things that you mention have always been to do with us, Putin and the war don’t even come into that imho mate…..it’s not Putins fault we keep electing a load of c**ts pal ?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3