Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, WILF said:

It’s literally not both mate, we are way below birth replacement level and have been for a very long time.

I agree, we are building all over the land that is meant to feed us, exporting the ghettos problems to the suburbs and the countryside and gentrifying our cities to accommodate much nicer (and better paying) people…..like Russian oligarchs!

The share holders win and everyone else gets f****d right in the arse…..still, that’s what we vote for so it must be what we want !

That’s what happens when you value consumers over blood and nation !

They want to convert that to housing and make sure utility companies all have a huge win in the mix too.

No, I agree, but it is the massive weapon used to undermine us !

Everyone should view all the parts of the puzzle !

I’m not even talking about building mate. The new Elms scheme means that the government are paying for and actively encouraging the reduction in food production across our farmland. We are rapidly selling off all of our farm land to rich celebs and London knob heads, so they can reduce their tax bill, and then get paid loads more money for not producing any food. The Gov has actively said that it wants to phase out all livestock farming over the next twenty years. The plan is to import the food instead. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not even talking about building mate. The new Elms scheme means that the government are paying for and actively encouraging the reduction in food production across our farmland. We are rapidly selling off all of our farm land to rich celebs and London knob heads, so they can reduce their tax bill, and then get paid loads more money for not producing any food. The Gov has actively said that it wants to phase out all livestock farming over the next twenty years. The plan is to import the food instead. 

All amounts to the same thing really don’t it mate ?

Its been “Britain for sale, any offer accepted” for years mate and time and time again we voted for it, condoned it, encouraged it……now we are reaping the whirlwind !

Edited by WILF
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

All amounts to the same thing really don’t it mate ?

It does but for me the simple thing is this. We can’t produce enough food to feed everyone here (however they got here), and we are currently reducing how much food we produce. No food = big problems. Or alternatively = control.

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

It does but for me the simple thing is this. We can’t produce enough food to feed everyone here (however they got here), and we are currently reducing how much food we produce. No food = big problems. Or alternatively = control.

So, do we reduce the amount of people who shouldn’t be here and have no place in Britain or Europe or carry on ? 
Should we be electing people who will reduce the amount coming ?, discourage births amongst the demographic with the highest birth rate ?

Should we be using the tax money paid to re wilding scheme to pay these 20 million aliens to go away back to where their family’s originate from ?  

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, do we reduce the amount of people who shouldn’t be here and have no place in Britain or Europe or carry on ? 

Canada is trying to encourage 1.3 million immigrants in the next 3 years BUT you have to bring something to the table,, it's got the most educated population in the world, because of this the system. UK when we were in the EU allowed anyone in, there's only so many romanian beggars, polish Starbucks barrista, Hungarian Tesco staff, Eastern European Street sleepers etc a small country can soak up, set the bar far higher now, set realistic yearly limits, performance levels for immigration staff, reboot the whole immigration system, train british kids for future jobs. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mackem said:

Canada is trying to encourage 1.3 million immigrants in the next 3 years BUT you have to bring something to the table,, it's got the most educated population in the world, because of this the system. UK when we were in the EU allowed anyone in, there's only so many romanian beggars, polish Starbucks barrista, Hungarian Tesco staff, Eastern European Street sleepers etc a small country can soak up, set the bar far higher now, set realistic yearly limits, performance levels for immigration staff, reboot the whole immigration system, train british kids for future jobs. 

Imho mate, we should stop considering inflows and start maximising out flow.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Should we be electing people who will reduce the amount coming ?, discourage births amongst the demographic with the highest birth rate ?

Should we be using the tax money paid to re wilding scheme to pay these 20 million aliens to go away back to where their family’s originate from ?  

Fella your obsessed with voting and electing people...soon as you vote your giving your freedom away...

Ive tried explaining to you about legalese and the voting system but you continue to stick your head in the sand and pipe on about immigration and knife crime... Which are legitimate things to be concerned about of course... But this whole supposed democratic system that you speak off needs ripped apart... Sheep chaser  made a great point on how there starting to pay farmers to produce less livestock and arable ... They didn't just start that this year...this is being more widespread and prevelant ...and more to come...do you honestly think voting an independent is going to change any of that shit?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I lived in Canada in 2008 for a year after living in NY for 8 years... thinking Canada would be a better place... Couldn't wait to get out of there it was becoming a bigger police state that New York and that's saying something that was 14 years ago...truckers convoy and the emergency act just proved that.. some need to take the rose tinted glasses off... And realise the world is changing to China very quickly... UNLESS we stop giving away our freedoms to these tyrants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’d disagree mate generations before us had half a dozen to a dozen kids now it’s nowhere near that from us 

it is from them we let in though and the world is a huge place sheep and you could fit the full population on earth in texas and there would be less people per square mile than paris has at the minute 

They also had much lower life expectancies.

Also simply maths means there'll be more now; 12 of them have 2 kids each, that's 24 and if they average 2 kids that's 48.

The difference being that they could all be alive at the same time now where as previously the 12 wouldn't have been.

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

. some need to take the rose tinted glasses off... And realise the world is changing to China very quickly... UNLESS we stop giving away our freedoms to these tyrants.

Thankfully the lens in my glasses are clear, having lived in both China and Canada ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Thankfully the lens in my glasses are clear, having lived in both China and Canada ? 

I read on here your a well traveled man so although I quoted you...I didn't actually mean you individually... I meant most in general...and I take it from your profession you wouldn't be voting or leaving behind much of a trace.. ??

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3