More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

f**k me boys …didn’t you’d get the message . 

we weren’t wanted twenty years ago and we have been systematically and quietly pushed to one side since . 

Being able to take a tickle has been part of the game for over a decade , 15 years ago helicopters were trailing people chasing hares on fens .

What you have today is that the cozzers are giving it back to you without as much as whimper from who will be next in line . 
 Another part of our identity and culture consigned to the dustbin . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I get what you're saying mate, I don't see why lurcher lads should stand beside the very cnuts that will stab you in the back to help keep the heat off them. 

Just seen a recent clip on YouTube were some antis are giving a beagle pack some grief and the huntsman told the antis they wouldn't be hunting because of illegal hare courses in the area you couldn't make the shit up he was coming out with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Just seen a recent clip on YouTube were some antis are giving a beagle pack some grief and the huntsman told the antis they wouldn't be hunting because of illegal hare courses in the area you couldn't make the shit up he was coming out with. 

Lurcher men have been lurcher men's biggest enemy for a very long time. A friend showed me stuff recently that was posted on a group on facebook and it was a disgrace. 

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Lurcher men have been lurcher men's biggest enemy for a very long time. A friend showed me stuff recently that was posted on a group on facebook and it was a disgrace. 

Totally agree mate trouble is we all get tarred with the same brush. My eldest daughter walks a young lurcher with her springer for a partially disabled woman who lives near her as some scumbag with a litter of lurchers convinced the woman on line it was a small crossbred pup and charged her 500 pound for it that's turned out to be a 25tts lurcher that she can't really cope with if it was not for my daughter walking it everyday. Last week wile she was walking it on a public footpath nr an old pit tip were she lives the springer flushed a roe and the young lurcher gave chase a man walking a dog on the road nearby started effing and blinding at her lucky enough the lurcher did not nail it. With these new laws an innocent accident like this could have landed her in court and an heavy fine or worse.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:
WWW.COUNTRYSIDE-ALLIANCE.ORG

The Countryside Alliance's Chief Executive, Tim Bonner, discusses recent action from the Government on tackling hare poachers.

Cheers.

Absolutely correct.........I can't think of one positive point to come out of the Hunting Act,foxes and hares have been slaughtered in thousands by guns since 2005 ,hares in particular and without the ban no where near the amount would have been shot.

Hunts are still out, even though most antis thought that they would fold overnight, coursing is now a war zone on land that was once looked after by keepers and coursing clubs, the list goes on ..... apart from winning the"class" war as they think , the bigots behind it have achieved nothing.

• Like 8