New Zealand bans smoking.......

Was stood outside the front at work today smoking in the freezing cold wearing shorts 

some geezer came past “Jesus lads , your keen , I don’t know how you do it to yourself “ 

clearly , he wasn’t aware of how it feels to be absolutely hard as f**k and a total machine 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was stood outside the front at work today smoking in the freezing cold wearing shorts  some geezer came past “Jesus lads , your keen , I don’t know how you do it to yourself “  clearly , he

Some lad you are talking about not liking fags and you being one ye massive poofter. Now get your fat bloodied ahole off the chaise lounge and take that fat poodle for a shite. 

I’ll just sit back and have a nice relaxing smoke while you lot argue about this ?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

i know its not extensive proof but we got my gran to move from fags to a vape and her copd hasnt progressed in the last 4/5 years that she has been on one so im convinced its better than tobacco 

It is better than smoking.

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Was stood outside the front at work today smoking in the freezing cold wearing shorts 

some geezer came past “Jesus lads , your keen , I don’t know how you do it to yourself “ 

clearly , he wasn’t aware of how it feels to be absolutely hard as f**k and a total machine 

i smoked until I became a nurse and saw the suffering it brings, COPD would be more than i could cope with, stuck attached to an oxygen tank 24 hours a day in one room, sometimes for years, needing to rest in-between putting each sock on as your desperate for breath....

Never have the field under your feet or a walk to meet friends, just increasing isolation and suffering with the only prospect a slow death to look forward too. In the end even the oxygen can kill you.

i'm going for staying healthy till I wake up dead in the morning.

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

and lets not forget that smoking is probably the biggest gateway drug going

The biggest gateway....is folks lack of self control?..all your mates do?..don't be left out?... bollocks does smoking a tab open the doors to drug culture !!!???

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

i smoked until I became a nurse and saw the suffering it brings, 

My youngest son tried a ciggie once, I told him how disappointed I was and asked him what it says on a packet "Smoking kills", he graduated as a doctor. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Do they harm other people like smoking does, no they don't. 

Passive smoking and smoke on clothes can cause ailments in children and other people, ban it. 

smoking and  alcohol  , have wreaked   many human lives, i smoked for 15 years, then stopped for 30 years ,  not sure where the money went lol, but feel 100% fitter, regards the booze , well it got me into some situations   i have  never done sober  deff   , i only have couple cans on sat or sunday  watching the football, nothing mon - Friday .

• Like 5

I remember my father at 60 could not walk up the hill from my house to his 300 yard and not really that steep. Smoked all his life but they didn't know for most of his life they was never told it would harm them or worse kill them. It f****d his health had strokes al sorts and all down to the baccy. Brother in law just had an operation for cancer had deep vein thrombosis, veins on his leg look like road maps. Smoked all his life just given up and on Chemo.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Arry said:

I remember my father at 60 could not walk up the hill from my house to his 300 yard and not really that steep. Smoked all his life but they didn't know for most of his life they was never told it would harm them or worse kill them. It f****d his health had strokes al sorts and all down to the baccy. Brother in law just had an operation for cancer had deep vein thrombosis, veins on his leg look like road maps. Smoked all his life just given up and on Chemo.

Cheers Arry

Most older smokers didn't realise what they were letting themselves in for, real shame that so many went before their time to line the pockets of a few.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Out of curiosity would you support a ban on cars that do more than 70mph, alcohol, high sugar and high fat foods and energy drinks etc ? Or is it just specifically smoking ? 

He swapped smoking ...for vaping...so one habit for another?...like thousands more you see with their fancy  handheld electronic smoke machines ? with the funky mixed exotic flavours...vaping in the car with the kids probably....but it's ok, because it's only vapor?...who's the real mug???

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, how was drinking ten cans in a field harmful to any others. 

We both know the indirect effects of smoking and alcohol are completely different but if you want to keep arguing the toss that's fine.. ?

After drinking 10 cans in a field you'd be leaving the cans there which wouldn't be good. I wonder how many ton of fag ends are dumped out in the environment each year too especially now people have to go outside to smoke and won't be using ash trays?

Just now, gnipper said:

After drinking 10 cans in a field you'd be leaving the cans there which wouldn't be good. I wonder how many ton of fag ends are dumped out in the environment each year too especially now people have to go outside to smoke and won't be using ash trays?

My cans are always placed in a carrier bag unlike the brown toothed crew who get pleasure out of flicking their tab ends all over the place.