New Zealand bans smoking.......

Total ban for next generation, I think there's only one country with a total ban currently and that's Bhutan. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

No-one under the age of 14 will ever be allowed to buy cigarettes in their lifetime under the...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was stood outside the front at work today smoking in the freezing cold wearing shorts  some geezer came past “Jesus lads , your keen , I don’t know how you do it to yourself “  clearly , he

Some lad you are talking about not liking fags and you being one ye massive poofter. Now get your fat bloodied ahole off the chaise lounge and take that fat poodle for a shite. 

I’ll just sit back and have a nice relaxing smoke while you lot argue about this ?

Posted Images

It's the most noxious habit I can think of, foul smelling and disgusting BUT it should be individual choice, though my missus worked in a cancer ward and hates the habit because of what she saw. There's one country in the world where tobacco and smoking are banned, no fag ends litter the gutter or pavements of Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. 

Smokers lungs compared to normal lungs. 

IMG_20211209_064345.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Which bit ? The smoking or the telling an individual what they can and can’t do to themselves ? 

Hard one for me this, the libertarian part of me totally agrees with you but the logical progression is that we allow drugs which I wouldn’t like to see.

I not going to say it won’t work because they managed it in pubs and restaurants here and that would have been unthinkable at one time but now it’s normal.

What it will definitely do is create a criminal market which isn’t a good thing when so many countries (and I’m assuming New Zealand isn’t exempt) already have their hands full fighting drugs.

Complicated mate…….at the minute smoking is only of detriment to those who do it, everything else about it in terms of revenue generated is great.

This will see it become something else imho……..the bootlegger will be gearing up for a bonanza ! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Which bit ? The smoking or the telling an individual what they can and can’t do to themselves ? 

smoking. everyone is already told what they can and cant do, so surely something that causes more bad than good should be banned?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

But it's ok to push vaping instead?

not at all, i know its also shit but certainly a lesser of 2 evils