So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Used to go into WWF to shoot roosting pheasants with a folding pedretti .410 when I was about 15,happy times ?

I know, I used to run hares around there, Sunderland airport, where Nissan is now, Penshaw.

I was over that way a while back, Shiney Row, the areas changed a lot since I lived in Washington, 40 odd years ago.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know, I used to run hares around there, Sunderland airport, where Nissan is now, Penshaw.

I was over that way a while back, Shiney Row, the areas changed a lot since I lived in Washington, 40 odd years ago.

Cheers.

Used to be a few hares up Penshaw, and over where Nissan is now ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Get a little RAV4, decent set of tyres? get just about anywhere ?DSC_1523.JPG.29b0be462cde298d98b808716acf7875.JPG

just use motor to get me there mate bit a road siding 

even tracks you get stuck been stuck in loads a different motors over the years 

? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

just use motor to get me there mate bit a road siding 

even tracks you get stuck been stuck in loads a different motors over the years 

? 

Had a wheel come clean off a mondeo with 4 of us in it while doing 50 mph and towing a trailer with 4 lurchers and 4 terriers in it. 

Had a vauxhall combo after the Ford for 11 years and the places that little van got to and the stick it took was crazy. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Most common vehicles used around here are RAV4 and CRVs 

I've been from Southampton to  Staffordshire, Swansea to Scotland and everywhere in between at all hrs in all weather...and not been tugged in the  4 yrs I've owned one Jai...got stopped regular when I owned various pick ups ,that's why I stopped buying them?

• Like 2