1 hour ago, tb25 said:

Weakness..plays a big part with me

I'm of the belief that no matter how much doctors study the brain/behaviour or administer medication they will never truly work out what's going on inside the mind mate..

• Like 1

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

If any of you lads ever needs somebody to offload to I’m here for you. I won’t be able to help with your problems but it will give me plenty of things to take the piss out of you with 👍 …….

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, king said:

I'm of the belief that no matter how much doctors study the brain/behaviour or administer medication they will never truly work out what's going on inside the mind mate..

They haven't a clue most mate..its so hard to understand..its hard to help those who have gone past help

8 minutes ago, king said:

Did they find yours after they did all the scans and that mate? 

3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

They haven't a clue most mate..its so hard to understand..its hard to help those who have gone past help

I read this sentence somewhere before..

The biggest prison people live in is in there own mind..

And I think it's right enough..very very complex mate..

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Did they find yours after they did all the scans and that mate? 

Well the doctor said after viewing the scans..

Dean I can clearly see why you don't tolerate feck shorts or fools in everyday life.

And he also said that every village or little town has a few..and they can so be found in the workplace 👍

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Then stick around and look after her 😉..I would happily go to prison if some cnut thinks they can make my kids lives hell...I f***ing hate Bullies with a passion..you always protect your own👍

I'd be the same i nearly ended up going to prison last year over some cnut bashing his mrs infont of his kid, until i put a stop to it

Edited by peterhunter86

I’ve lost several friends to suicide and the greatest advice I ever received was if you understood why they did it you would be in their shoes and it’s pointless to try

all of them had great things going for them

one Of them was an incredible artist and incredibly charismatic

he hung him self with his Brazilian jiu jitsu belt and was an absolute monster on the mats 

he would have been a legend for sure

RIP to them all

• Like 3

I liked that, lot of sense, simplified. I know where I want to go , what my simple little heaven/rewarding place would be, exactly what my hell would be and I know how to get to both places. 👍

• Like 1