• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Everything is money mate 

Buy endless worthless material possessions, and this seasons must haves

Buy weight loss 

Buy surgeons scalpel good looks etc

I mean if they just went out for plenty of exercise and fresh air they could acquire and maintain it all buck shee, like me 

IMG_20211009_090004.jpg

Ahhhh.... the old post wank selfie under the tarp... class pic that!!??

• Haha 1

Probably not a good thing to say but people can get behind campaigns, do this and that to make people more aware but at the end of the day it won't prevent suicide, maybe I'm being negative but I also think I'm being realistic. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Probably not a good thing to say but people can get behind campaigns, do this and that to make people more aware but at the end of the day it won't prevent suicide, maybe I'm being negative but I also think I'm being realistic. 

What’s the death toll amongst your workmates having to listen to your craic all day ? Lol ? 

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

Weakness..plays a big part with me

I'm of the belief that no matter how much doctors study the brain/behaviour or administer medication they will never truly work out what's going on inside the mind mate..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

I'm of the belief that no matter how much doctors study the brain/behaviour or administer medication they will never truly work out what's going on inside the mind mate..

They haven't a clue most mate..its so hard to understand..its hard to help those who have gone past help

8 minutes ago, king said:

Did they find yours after they did all the scans and that mate?