A positive British topic...

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No they not ‘ Iv started a few topics this last 3-4 months that are trolled and turned to nonsense by the same numptys .

Thus I just play along with there silly ness till they become all menstrual .

Looks like DC outburst of nonsense and pics last night was because of personal issues at work in hindsight.

We all have bad days I wouldn’t dream of carrying them over onto here .

Lol I predicted that post yesterday 

you call me mystiff Meg 

• Haha 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out o

British Manufacturing investment, May highlights ▪️Rolls-Royce: 400 new jobs  ▪️Airbus: £100 million investment, 500 jobs ▪️MS-RT: New factory, 150 jobs ▪️BMW Swindon: New facility ▪️Vaux

We're all waiting for sandy to piss on our strawberries ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

How is that being a dick head ?

Being a dick head is being the fall guy at your kids expense .

Read what’s being posted before jumping down folks throats .

I wasn’t saying his kids would be chuffed at him being inside in the sense your portraying but unless your thick you probably already knew that and were just looking for a angle .

Ps what would you say someone is if they said you will be putting your kid on the game ????

Just run away Maxine. You know I didn’t say that 

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lads the man is lacking mentally...put him on ignore and don't give him the satisfaction of a reply? no point arguing with a fool?

I think once you get past the " aggravating prick " stage and just see the geezer for what he is.... a harmless little wally acting out a " give as good as i get " role on the internet until getting totally dominated in the real world,it becomes quite amusing to watch.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m lacking nothing ‘I’m not the one who has to lower the tone to address an agenda or go all menstrual .

Thats lacking the basics ‘having to smoke shit on a daily basis is lacking something .

Face Life head on in total sobriety if you can muster the strength lad is my advice .

Max take your face for a shite man 

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lads the man is lacking mentally...put him on ignore and don't give him the satisfaction of a reply? no point arguing with a fool?

Are you following your own advice?

On 10/10/2022 at 22:13, gnasher16 said:

Well it turns out this Jack Leslie person was out of Canning Town ?.... remember where i knew the name now he used to drink in The Essex Arms years ago,place was a shithole i believe he was the first darkie in the area with a gold grill.....not sure that alone warrants a statue though ?

Gold grill  ?

goldie-photo.jpg

9 hours ago, Pez79 said:

Come on lads keep it positive, what a beautiful morning.

Will never understand why when there's 30 something other post going every day full of doom and gloom and all the bitching you could want, folk gotta come and bring all that shit to the one post trying to bring a little positivity. Like why ? What's the point ? Just go to one of the others and leave this one alone FFS ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2