A positive British topic...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out o

British Manufacturing investment, May highlights ▪️Rolls-Royce: 400 new jobs  ▪️Airbus: £100 million investment, 500 jobs ▪️MS-RT: New factory, 150 jobs ▪️BMW Swindon: New facility ▪️Vaux

We're all waiting for sandy to piss on our strawberries ?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Borr said:

£27 million pound of British mussels sold last year up 8%, 

Funny you should say that. Just recently noticed a lot of the traditional indoor fish market stalls have been steadily closing this last year or so. It was on the news a week ago that the Spanish are eating less fish and seafood year on year?‍♂️

50 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Funny you should say that. Just recently noticed a lot of the traditional indoor fish market stalls have been steadily closing this last year or so. It was on the news a week ago that the Spanish are eating less fish and seafood year on year?‍♂️

Maybe they finally  realised how manky  it is ?

Even though I wouldn’t touch anything seafood related I read a lot of people who did like it are turning away from it due to the state of the seas , and what gets found in the stomachs of the fish etc ?.

• Like 1