A positive British topic...

18 minutes ago, Borr said:

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out of hundreds might be okay lol. Mental health is a big issue atm and I feel we can all get caught up in the news and lunacy of it all, when there's actually lots of good stuff going on , but most folk it seems would rather fester in demoralising negativity....soon be Christmas...

That’s a decent post mate but I completely disagree that you can make that correlation anymore.

Just because we are rich don’t mean we don’t have record knife crime etc.

It is positive that Britain is and can attract this type of investment, it’s no surprise to me because we are brilliant at things, always have been.

The question is, what are we going to do with all this wealth ?……if it’s simply to climb out of the pit in front of the other bloke, buy a house away from the shitholes then what does it mean ?……nothing.

The job should be concentrated on not having the shitholes and the knife crime and your car nicked to start with.

Money is easy to get, it’s creating somewhere nice to enjoy it that seems to be hard.

Knife crime at an historic low, house prices that everyone can afford……that’s the type of headlines I’ll get excited about ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out o

British Manufacturing investment, May highlights ▪️Rolls-Royce: 400 new jobs  ▪️Airbus: £100 million investment, 500 jobs ▪️MS-RT: New factory, 150 jobs ▪️BMW Swindon: New facility ▪️Vaux

We're all waiting for sandy to piss on our strawberries ?

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Shhhhhhhh

He was white, it don’t count.

Actually maybe it can, because obviously he only stuck a knife in another kid because he was influenced by black folk. 

Anyway it was the darkies fault. 

Dont they teach you not to be a baby at those fancy university degree courses ? ;) ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Dont they teach you not to be a baby at those fancy university degree courses ? ;) ? 

I must have missed that session, bit like you missed the sense of humour lesson ? 

But come on, you can surely see you have a single minded obsession and are totally unable to see any other view point at all. 

Not a dig, just a fact. You are consistent and stick by your guns of nowt else. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Bugger all to do with that lot mate we been chopping lumps out each up here well before they where here......

Aye I know mate, I lived in Scotland for five years. Scots folk have been hacking each other up forever. It’s just gone from claymores to Stanley blades and Bucky bottles ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I must have missed that session, bit like you missed the sense of humour lesson ? 

But come on, you can surely see you have a single minded obsession and are totally unable to see any other view point at all. 

Not a dig, just a fact. You are consistent and stick by your guns of nowt else. 

Don’t know if you had missed it but the only person who mentioned “those we do not name” on this thread is you ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On British products group, see they're building a £50 million pound brick factory in Yorkshire, keep a few folks busy....

WWW.MTDMFG.COM

Ibstock, a UK manufacturer of clay bricks and concrete building products, is to make a £50m investment to create...

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Rolls-Royce is creating 400 jobs in Derby and Warrington to support the growth of its small modular reactor (SMR) programme. SMR is expected to generate £52 billion in economic benefit and create 40,000 British jobs by 2050. 80% of the components will be built in the UK.

Few jobs coming up in nuclear ?

• Like 7
On 18/10/2021 at 12:27, Borr said:

Good news for the northern lads, the great Northern forest is getting closer to fruition, 50 m trees 

https://www.positive.news/society/the-plan-to-create-a-50-million-tree-forest-in-northern-england/

A forest? Like the South Yorkshire Forest ??

677316286_SouthYorkshireForest1.jpg.bd98b577a0ae2c96de56f634bdaed7fe.jpg

There is a similar sign at the side of the M1 southbound near Barnsley.

Edited by Nicepix
WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

one of the better groups on the dreaded FB ... Buy British , whether cider or washing machines , check it out ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

A forest? Like the South Yorkshire Forest ??

677316286_SouthYorkshireForest1.jpg.bd98b577a0ae2c96de56f634bdaed7fe.jpg

There is a similar sign at the side of the M1 southbound near Barnsley.

No not like that one .....

• Haha 1
WWW.FLIGHTGLOBAL.COM

Airbus Helicopters is to begin construction of a new headquarters building at Oxford airport which will...

40 m investment in Oxford airport, few more jobs , they need to have a massive investment in training and apprenticeships if engineering keeps growing at this rate....

British Manufacturing investment, May highlights

▪️Rolls-Royce: 400 new jobs 
▪️Airbus: £100 million investment, 500 jobs
▪️MS-RT: New factory, 150 jobs
▪️BMW Swindon: New facility
▪️Vauxhall: New facility, 150 jobs
▪️Greencroft: New £20 million factory
▪️Molson Coors: £13 million investment
▪️Lotus: New Norfolk factory 

#goodnewsarticlesandvideos

• Like 9