Rat bites

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a fox hanging off my wrist while a big ignorant wheaten lurcher was trying to squeeze the foxes guts out through its arse. Lol. That got a tad emotional especially when every cnut that should've b

I wouldn’t take a chance, I’d book a knife making course with socks if I was you mate and have it off altogether ! Lol ? 

A f****r bit threw and locked on to my boot once,right between my 2 little toes...the bull X shook f**k out of it and I fell in the hole ?..glad I was on my own tbh?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Dido; Contrary to popular misconception, a rats Bite won't give you Weils. That comes from a bacteria carried in their urinary system.

However, it can cause you untold grief. Something they used to call " Rat Bite Fever ".

A&E on a Friday night? Probably riskier! I'd call the out of hours GP line and ask them.

It's carried in saliva, urine and blood I believe....

Reminds me of the time, prob 30+ years ago, I was struck down with Man Flu or summat., Hospitalised,, asked the lady doc if she could check for Weil's Disease, she was impressed that I knew about that as she shoved her finger up my arse. ?. Said I'd been handling a few full rat traps but she said the test results came back negative ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Anyone ever been bitten? 

Everyone keeps saying I should go to the doctors for a jab but what jab am I asking for? It's impossible to see a doctor without getting past the pit bull on reception. 

Dogs dug a rat out at the side of the duck pond, I could see a tail sticking out so I grabbed it and pulled it out while holding back two terriers with the other. Obviously was never going to work and the fecking dog launched itself at the rat and landed in my lap, as I toppled backwards the rat walloped my finger like a viper.. 

Honestly never known pain or blood like it. I managed to wrap my finger in elsata plaster stuff that they use on cows feet. On a side note that suff is fantastic for emergency treatment of man or beast. 

Got our kid to clean it and he poured iodine on it. Not much else I can do....its fairly throbbing now like 

IMG_20211016_120642.jpg

Wait till you get nailed by a old fox on your hand  feck me that does swell and throb your finger looks like you chipped a nail should of let the border sort it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Wait till you get nailed by a old fox on your hand  feck me that does swell and throb your finger looks like you chipped a nail should of let the border sort it 

Had a fox hanging off my wrist while a big ignorant wheaten lurcher was trying to squeeze the foxes guts out through its arse. Lol. That got a tad emotional especially when every cnut that should've been giving me a  hand were rolling about laughing at me. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
14 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's DIDO not Dildo mate?

Seriously though...dip your finger in drink... whiskey...vodka whatever you have and have a swig yourself ?

? I am aware matey lm sure I've read somewhere that didlos wife is a carer or summat surely she could suck the poison out for him ? 

12 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Had a fox hanging off my wrist while a big ignorant wheaten lurcher was trying to squeeze the foxes guts out through its arse. Lol. That got a tad emotional especially when every cnut that should've been giving me a  hand were rolling about laughing at me. Lol. 

had a fox hanging of my thigh in a dig with a lad of here few seasons ago i managed get the cnuts teeth out my skin an it clamped its jaws on my trousers n longjohns i pulled it to my ankle like undoing a feckin zip split my trousers n longjohns to the ankle .....same den the next season my wheaten went out on the ice 7am right thru it...few times hes under n back...then he goes under again feck it stripped to the boxers an right in gt the cnut... ..but a rat bite id def get seen 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

had a fox hanging of my thigh in a dig with a lad of here few seasons ago i managed get the cnuts teeth out my skin an it clamped its jaws on my trousers n longjohns i pulled it to my ankle like undoing a feckin zip split my trousers n longjohns to the ankle .....same den the next season my wheaten went out on the ice 7am right thru it...few times hes under n back...then he goes under again feck it stripped to the boxers an right in gt the cnut... ..but a rat bite id def get seen 

Funniest one I've seen was a mate trying to break a terrier of a fox in a dig, he broke the terrier off alright but ended up with a thumb on one hand and a finger on the other hand firmly clamped in the foxes mouth. Lol. A complete fcuking seige. Lol. 

Funniest part was he was one of the lads that stood and laughed at me 20 years previous, karma is a bitch I tell ye. Lol. 

• Like 2