MP stabbed

13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sorry pal but I disagree. 

The government seem to be doing everything in there power to prevent this....? ?????

In 2019 we allowed 3 quarters of a million people to settle here. 

The key for this is in the law. The government cannot send back anybody because they would be hauled up before the courts by shyster lawyers acting for their clients human rights. And the courts are notoriously leniant to the sob stories of why the refugees need to be in the UK. 

Many of the illegals burn their paperwork and claim to be juveniles or from war torn countries. Without proof of what nstionality they are they cannot be deported to that country.

After Brexit those refugees who claimed asylum in other EU countries were unable to move to the UK under freedom of movement. Before that 20,000 Somalis entered the UK having registered in Holland. God knows how many of those Afghanis and the like Germany bussed up from the Balklans hopped over the Channel after obtaining EU citizenship.  They can't do that now hence the increased number of dinghies coming over.

The situation is far more complex than people realise. If it was easy it would have been resolved by now. The UK have tried to get the French to stop them without success. There is talk of setting up camps in third party countries like Albania or Morrocco and do what Australia did to stop the flow, but at present there is no legal solution. 

• Like 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed. 

I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of young girls had been abused by Pakistani men. Just like when I heard a young soldier had been beheaded on the streets. Just like when I heard a foreign national had beheaded a little girl in a local park. 

I visited a local town yesterday. It was a totally alien place to me. Africans everywhere. They weren't there even 10 years ago. Kids riding motorbikes with no helmets around main streets with impunity and no police to be seen . A once famous Lancashire market place looking like down town Mombasa. Every single school majority non white....except for the Catholic schools and that's only because of the amount of Eastern Europeans in them. 

I'm sorry but I couldn't give a fck about this mp. It devastates myself to say that. The BBC will up its coverage of Somalian culture coverage this week, probably some interviews with Somali community leaders who will be terrified since the stabbing in case people turn on them. The Mps local party will make a big fuss about lighting candles with Somali communities. Let's all clap and hold hands. Some one send a TV crew to Saint cox's family and get there opinions on the far right and how more diversity it the answer. 

Fck em all. 

If it wasn't for thl I wouldn't even know this had happened. 

Think I'll try to limit the threads I read to 'what's cooking' from now on. 

Ironically you might find that this MP was killed because he stood up for what you are saying.

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Ironically you might find that this MP was killed because he stood up for what you are saying.

I don't defend my comments. It's just how I now feel. 

When I hear any of these Mps demanding real changes to stop mass invasion and colonising of our land. When I hear them really demanding mass deportations...then perhaps I'll listen. 

I know it's not that simple to actually do. But demanding it would be a start. 

Because that's the only thing that can save England now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There’s a lad I know well in my old town, went to school with him blah blah.

He got elected as an independent councillor in a borough that has been devastated by government policy over the last 25 years.

He promptly jumped into bed with the Tory ruling administration as did a load of other “independent” councillors for the promise of a committee position and the extra money that comes with that.

He made all sorts of lame, bullshit excuses about it…..the normal political double speak bollocks.

Im going to say the same to you as I said to him, you can’t be part of the people inflicting the pain and then tell us you are on our side…….because it’s bullshit ! 

It’s like saying “I joined the Nazi party because I wanted to help the Jews from the inside”……total f***ing nonsense ! 

These people join whatever club they think gives them the best shot at power and say whatever they think gets them elected.

They are a load of soulless, treacherous f***ing arseholes who’s first concern is keeping the same broken system going and who’s last concern is the survival of our once great nation and all that ever stood for.

If you are defending these people then you are part of the problem.

• Like 9
17 hours ago, WILF said:

Are you on drugs ?…..there’s f***ing 800-1000 merrily rowing their way across the channel every week like some sort of well tanned Henley regatta ! 
And you keep accusing other folks of kennel blindness !……get a grip !

"Tanned Henley regatta!"

Love it !!??

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't defend my comments. It's just how I now feel. 

When I hear any of these Mps demanding real changes to stop mass invasion and colonising of our land. When I hear them really demanding mass deportations...then perhaps I'll listen. 

I know it's not that simple to actually do. But demanding it would be a start. 

Because that's the only thing that can save England now. 

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Arry said:

Do you know what Sir David Amass seemed like a good hard working sort and my thoughts go out to his family.

Rest in Peace David.

Arry

Seems to have done a fair bit for charity, family man with five kids, and taken away by a Somali Brit? I'm no fan of politicians, but he seemed one of the more decent church orientated ones. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

"Tanned Henley regatta!"

Love it !!??

This has brought to mind a situation I relayed here before, but for anyone that missed it here goes  -

As we approached the Tyne tunnel all four of us in the delapidated ford fiesta van, myself as a trainee landscape gardener and Owd Al AKA The Bare Knuckle Champ crammed in the tiny space of the back of the van 

The Tunnel security were stopping vehicles at random, probably dipping for red diesel when a voice from the front exclaimed "we could get a pull here 

Owd Al piped up " They'll think we're fuckun darkies with these sun tans we've got 

Circa 2000

The end

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

This has brought to mind a situation I relayed here before, but for anyone that missed it here goes  -

As we approached the Tyne tunnel all four of us in the delapidated ford fiesta van, myself as a trainee landscape gardener and Owd Al AKA The Bare Knuckle Champ crammed in the tiny space of the back of the van 

The Tunnel security were stopping vehicles at random, probably dipping for red diesel when a voice from the front exclaimed "we could get a pull here 

Owd Al piped up " They'll think we're fuckun darkies with these sun tans we've got 

Circa 2000

The end

Nearly lol.

Cheers, D.

5 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Hasn't Sheffield got a Somalian major? 

Yep. The council had just finished renovating a huge block of flats so the Bliar / Meddlesome regime told the council to make some available for Somali refugees. Next thing there is smoke puthering out of several open windows. Our new tennants had lit their camp fires on the carpet inside the flats.