PC Wayne Couzens

Also you have to criminalise theft else thugs would take everything, or you'd have to defend property with force and bloodshed would commence and society would end or be ravaged by death and violence and war...

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borr said:

Because we're grownups, if she wanted to get rooted by some young stud, then we'd probably have to reassess our future. I like the way you say catching like they're all at it behind closed doors ? . It kind of goes back to religion and managing the common folk. 

But you can't expect everyone to be so blasé on the matter, I mean I wonder what the suicide rates are for cheated husbands/wives. 

I'd say most laws are linked to religion at some point mate. 

Would law and morality be the same had their been no religion? 

5 minutes ago, Borr said:

Also you have to criminalise theft else thugs would take everything, or you'd have to defend property with force and bloodshed would commence and society would end or be ravaged by death and violence and war...

Bloodshed like this? 

The man just about decapitated this lass because he caught her getting the D off someone else.

"Former soldier who stabbed wife to death outside home in Barnsley is jailed for life | ITV News Calendar" https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2020-10-02/barnsley-man-jailed-for-life-for-murder-of-estranged-wife-victoria-woodhall

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Bloodshed like this? 

The man just about decapitated this lass because he caught her getting the D off someone else.

"Former soldier who stabbed wife to death outside home in Barnsley is jailed for life | ITV News Calendar" https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2020-10-02/barnsley-man-jailed-for-life-for-murder-of-estranged-wife-victoria-woodhall

I'd not seen this, he didn't catch her she moved out beginning of lockdown, to live with another fella, then he wouldn't let her back in house and reported her to police for breaking and entering then she videod him on livestream FB , then he cracked and butchered her with a Kukri. What's your point....

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'd not seen this, he didn't catch her she moved out beginning of lockdown, to live with another fella, then he wouldn't let her back in house and reported her to police for breaking and entering then she videod him on livestream FB , then he cracked and butchered her with a Kukri. What's your point....

She was getting the D off someone else which got the ball rolling, my mate at works Mrs knew her as they both worked at the hospital. 

My point is adultery can tip folk over the edge mate. 

Let's not pretend that we would all laugh it off. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But your talking of extremes yes adultery could tip some over the edge so could money worries job losses health problems you don't see everyone who has suffered them killing there bosses or doctors 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

She was getting the D off someone else which got the ball rolling, my mate at works Mrs knew her as they both worked at the hospital. 

Then ask yourself why would she look elsewhere for a length??? Relationships are complex,no 2 the same..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

But your talking of extremes yes adultery could tip some over the edge so could money worries job losses health problems you don't see everyone who has suffered them killing there bosses or doctors 

Of course but not everyone who's had their bike stolen would do the same. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course but not everyone who's had their bike stolen would do the same. 

You keep making this weird link about your bike and your woman. Both possessions, both to be ridden, but one of more sentimental value than the other. Very Islamic.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

You keep making this weird link about your bike and your woman. Both possessions, both to be ridden, but one of more sentimental value than the other. Very Islamic.?

Don't twist that example with your warped views pal. 

You can replace the bike with anything you like, the emphasis was on theft compared to adultery. 

We also have to remember that the vast majority of people who talk about inflicting violence have never seen the mangled wreckage of a human body as a result of the most extreme and ultimately terminal violence.

They just have no concept of the horror of it when they talk about it.

A few lads here do, but I’m guessing most don’t……it slips from the lips (or fingertips) very easily when you don’t know the reality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

We also have to remember that the vast majority of people who talk about inflicting violence have never seen the mangled wreckage of a human body as a result of the most extreme and ultimately terminal violence.

They just have no concept of the horror of it when they talk about it.

A few lads here do, but I’m guessing most don’t……it slips from the lips (or fingertips) very easily when you don’t know the reality.

That's it, for the most part it's empty words isn't it. 

I just find it interesting how one's views sway depending on the situation. 

For example we have folk on here claiming we should bring back capital punishment, well we had it and we no longer had the stomach for it hence it being abolished. 

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

The British public were lied to again, they were promised that murderers would serve whole life tariffs if capital punishment went, have a referendum tomorrow and we'll see after all these years if theres the stomach for it

Is that true? The last survey done in 2015 showed that those in favour of capital punishment were in the minority.