PC Wayne Couzens

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What should be the punishment for knocking neighbours awake at 4 in the morning ? 

in answer to yours , ones a materialistic theft , the other is a matter that only a pervasive culture would seek to control. 

Probably wipe my mouth , get back up town and spend the next decade mauling Cheshire housewives round wine bars , after claiming on my insurance for the bike . 

Reasonable enough ? 

Now you're comparing knocking a neighbour up to a sin like adultery, nice straw man mate. 

We both know that's not true and we both know in reality what would be worse for someone in a devoted marriage. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

???? 

love an argument don’t ya 

As I said earlier , I don’t think adultery is a sin and can’t see how in any civilised country it should be regarded so . 

I like a debate yeah. 

Well, the bible seems to think it is a sin as did this country at one point. 

And again this goes back to what I've said before, we like to cry about the big bad immigrant but we stand for fcuk all these days cos we ain't arsed, it's no wonder Asians and Africans are having a field day here. 

You don't see that acceptance slowly chips away at what we once stood for?

How can you accept something that is a sin in Christianity? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How many actual Christians, bible thumping, God fearing Christians do you think there are on this site..??

Maybe not enough? 

Give Francie a shout for me as well, I'd like to hear his views on the matter. ?

48 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I see nobody has replied to this post. 

Best to stick ones head in the sand when faced with a teaser? 

How about you Francie lad, being a devout Christian what do you think would be a fitting punishment for adultery? 

In your world Greb, what should the penalty be for a man committing adultery?

31 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I like a debate yeah. 

Well, the bible seems to think it is a sin as did this country at one point. 

And again this goes back to what I've said before, we like to cry about the big bad immigrant but we stand for fcuk all these days cos we ain't arsed, it's no wonder Asians and Africans are having a field day here. 

You don't see that acceptance slowly chips away at what we once stood for?

How can you accept something that is a sin in

lol stand for f**k all . 

So should the woman be pilloried and have fruit thrown at her ? Burned at the stake ? 
 Are they expected to remain in a marriage if she gets her face smashed in every time her fat pig hubby falls in from the boozer on a Friday ? 

behave . 

a lot of marriages fail due to the imagery foisted upon us in a modern world , 3 bed new build , Audi and a mini on the drive on the Chucky, weddings every week in the summer , Ibiza , Mexico , Lapland winter markets etc . 

for 99 percent of people a xfit Instagram Marriage is unrealistic and unsustainable.

the fact that a relationship fails due to the behaviour of two adults in it shouldn’t be governed or shoehorned by a book written a millennia ago. 

you take a vow before god , that’s enough for me imho. You can’t live steadfastedly by the bible in a modern world , a handrail is as much as you can do . 

you keep comparing our society to that of Africa etc . In the carribean local pastors regularly in hurricane season organise sermons during expected land strikes on beaches via local radio to expunge the islanders of their sins . 

Does that strike you the behaviour of an advanced race ? It’s something we left behind with the pagans 2000 years ago 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

In your world Greb, what should the penalty be for a man committing adultery?

Penis amputation? Testes removed? 

Any other suggestions mate? 

Serious question Jukel, in your world what makes theft a worse crime than adultery? 

What would hurt you worse mate? 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

lol stand for f**k all . 

So should the woman be pilloried and have fruit thrown at her ? Burned at the stake ? 
 Are they expected to remain in a marriage if she gets her face smashed in every time her fat pig hubby falls in from the boozer on a Friday ? 

behave . 

a lot of marriages fail due to the imagery foisted upon us in a modern world , 3 bed new build , Audi and a mini on the drive on the Chucky, weddings every week in the summer , Ibiza , Mexico , Lapland winter markets etc . 

for 99 percent of people a xfit Instagram Marriage is unrealistic and unsustainable.

the fact that a relationship fails due to the behaviour of two adults in it shouldn’t be governed or shoehorned by a book written a millennia ago. 

you take a vow before god , that’s enough for me imho. You can’t live steadfastedly by the bible in a modern world , a handrail is as much as you can do . 

you keep comparing our society to that of Africa etc . In the carribean local pastors regularly in hurricane season organise sermons during expected land strikes on beaches via local radio to expunge the islanders of their sins . 

Does that strike you the behaviour of an advanced race ? It’s something we left behind with the pagans 2000 years ago 

No, but she should be able to gain a divorce on those grounds instead of sitting on someone else's disco stick. 

Oh I get it, so we just pick and choose the parts of the Bible that are convenient and which suits us? 

Sounds like a cop out to excuse us of our sins.

If we are going to go down that route then we might as well burn the bible and scrap marriage?