PC Wayne Couzens

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Who's mentioned women getting stoned to death? 

We are discussing murder here so let's compare like for like shall we. 

No,rape and murder,and murder of a woman just going about her business god bless her 

And if that wasnt enough,she was took apart and scattered,and then the sick c**t took his lot back to where it all happened 

Most people would condemn that,wherever in the world they are ,we are also talking about someone who completely abused a position of trust,someone who the public could supposedly turn to 

• Like 5

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Billy b said:

No,rape and murder,and murder of a woman just going about her business god bless her 

And if that wasnt enough,she was took apart and scattered,and then the sick c**t took his lot back to where it all happened 

Most people would condemn that,wherever in the world they are ,we are also talking about someone who completely abused a position of trust,someone who the public could supposedly turn to 

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying mate. 

I know full well what he has done and I know full well what I think should be done to him. 

Just now, baker boy said:

So where does the hypocracy come in

Where I've said before. 

Just an observation, now please don't bring up the punishment for adultery here. 

Would you say you agree with the punishment dished out by the Saudi's for theft, rape, murder, etc? 

You know what I'm getting at with this. 

10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How can it be hypocritical if most of us support capital punishment for certain crimes

Because said folk then whine about how barbaric these people are for doing the same. 

And when they do whine they don't start saying well i agree with capital punishment for this but not for that. 

It's just interesting at times to see sweeping statements with little thought behind them. 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Because said folk then whine about how barbaric these people are for doing the same. 

And when they do whine they don't start saying well i agree with capital punishment for this but not for that. 

While I sort of agree with you, you are comparing fish to giraffes……people who are different have different ways of going to work that will be totally alien to each other and so not sit well.

There’s nothing strange to me about Europeans not approving of stoning women to death while still wishing torment on a monster.

• Like 3
Just now, WILF said:

While I sort of agree with you, you are comparing fish to giraffes……people who are different have different ways of going to work that will be totally alien to each other and so not sit well.

There’s nothing strange to me about Europeans not approving of stoning women to death while still wishing torment on a monster.

I never mentioned the stoning of women, but talking of that. 

What if said woman had committed murder, would stoning her to death be justified? 

And speaking of stoning for adultery, those in Saudi Arabia will be thinking it's strange that us Europeans disapprove of such practices for adultery especially when we once punished the sin just as brutally. ?

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

I never mentioned the stoning of women, but talking of that. 

What if said woman had committed murder, would stoning her to death be justified? 

And speaking of stoning for adultery, those in Saudi Arabia will be thinking it's strange that us Europeans disapprove of such practices for adultery especially when we once punished the sin just as brutally. ?

Yes, once . 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

once punished 

past tense . We f***ing realised it was barbaric . 

Took us a while to cotton on to that thought. 

So you're also saying we realised any form of capital punishment is barbaric hence us outlawing it? 

And now that it's been outlawed we now think it's not too barbaric and that it should be reintroduced? 

Like I said mate we can all by hypocrites and it's just when it suits. 

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Can anyone tell me when the last time a woman was stoned to death in Saudi Arabia ?

Cheers.

Two seperate women sentenced in 2009 and 2010 for adultery , both sentences commuted 

one got 700 lashes instead. 

much more common in those usual safe havens of Iraq , Somalia , Sri Lanka . 

wonder why ? Animals 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Took us a while to cotton on to that thought. 

So you're also saying we realised any form of capital punishment is barbaric hence us outlawing it? 

And now that it's been outlawed we now think it's not too barbaric and that it should be reintroduced? 

Like I said mate we can all by hypocrites and it's just when it suits. 

I’m saying that you haven’t a dog in this fight . 

a while lol.

, we don’t kill in barbaric ways in the west , we don’t amputate limbs from thieves , we don’t burn people alive or carry out Mexican cartel or ISIS style punishments as it’s nothing short of being beastial . that should be left to , well , beasts . 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m saying that you haven’t a dog in this fight . 

a while lol.

, we don’t kill in barbaric ways in the west , we don’t amputate limbs from thieves , we don’t burn people alive or carry out Mexican cartel or ISIS style punishments as it’s nothing short of being beastial . that should be left to , well , beasts . 

I meant it took us a while to realise that it was barbaric. 

But my point is we did, are you claiming that our forefathers were animals and beasts? 

I find it interesting how are views can sways, and like I said that's me included.