PC Wayne Couzens

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

On 05/10/2021 at 10:02, shovel leaner said:

Christ , a policeman being a sexual deviant , dishonest, reprobate. Who’d of thunk it ?

I live near Gloucester, remember Fred West ? Well when they went through all his filthy videos of his Mrs Rose , there were a lot of police who visited 25,Cromwell street. Of course it was covered up , but people talk and it’s common knowledge around here . 
           My old man was a policeman for 20 plus years and a more cynical, untrusting, hard nosed bloke you would never  come across . The job does this to them . You become a spectator on a cess pit of humanity, dealing with the very lowest forms of life , and it rubs off . Police are only people like us with all their  complicated thoughts and sexual proclivities. I think this guy is a one off . I don’t think any amount of inquiries or legislation is going to stop the “ lone nutter”, as tragic as it is . 

That’s why he was found hung dead in his cell to many local plod and a few from the council we’re all using his services mate, when it all came on top i was told that he would never make it into court because of what he had on the local constabulary etc didn’t take much notice until he was hung a few weeks later  ???

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s why he was found hung dead in his cell to many local plod and a few from the council we’re all using his services mate, when it all came on top i was told that he would never make it into court because of what he had on the local constabulary etc didn’t take much notice until he was hung a few weeks later  ???

Surely if that's the case, rose would have been found hanged also, or was she not allowed to know who she was f.ucking?

Yokel

• Like 1