do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Fuel shortages ain’t nothing if fertiliser carry’s on the way it is won’t be much food next year………

Plenty of human waste, slurry, apparently not going to be exporting as much food because of Brexit maybe we can eat it... fertiliser production stopping due to gas and oil prices , thus causing the co2 shortage for slaughter and meat packing, I believe gov has stepped in to restart it, probably subsidised by tax payer?....

Just now, Borr said:

Plenty of human waste, slurry, apparently not going to be exporting as much food because of Brexit maybe we can eat it... fertiliser production stopping due to gas and oil prices , thus causing the co2 shortage for slaughter and meat packing, I believe gov has stepped in to restart it, probably subsidised by tax payer?....

They have stepped in for only 3 weeks……. Prices at the moment are around £480 a tonne £200 more then last year. And they are not guaranteeing spring delivery. By not using fertiliser you can lose quarter of your yield that’s a lot of food…….

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Fuel shortages ain’t nothing if fertiliser carry’s on the way it is won’t be much food next year………

Chemically induced fertility v sustainability…….good, it’s all heading in the right direction ?

• Thanks 1

Won’t it be wonderfully self satisfying if the whole system just keeps on stopping, and we can go back to basics, fire, water and food, while all the fat winging wankers sit and starve while complaining about the lack of deliveroo drivers ????

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Won’t it be wonderfully self satisfying if the whole system just keeps on stopping, and we can go back to basics, fire, water and food, while all the fat winging wankers sit and starve while complaining about the lack of deliveroo drivers ????

Hopefully they focus on barley and hops..... otherwise I'll be forced to bring forward still project?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

As long as the tribes head for the exit that’s the main job, America is nice this time of year I hear…..

Smaller, poorer, kinder…..let’s hope it carries on getting worse (better) ?

• Like 1
On 27/09/2021 at 13:42, DIDO.1 said:

My thoughts exactly. Local butcher will have plenty turkeys.....and if people haven't been getting meat from a farm or small independent butcher then fck em....they can reduce their carbon footprint by having a vegan Christmas. 

It suits me down to the ground. I've got sheep, pigs and chickens about to go to slaughter. I couldn't be happier about the meat crisis

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Borr said:

Hopefully they focus on barley and hops..... otherwise I'll be forced to bring forward still project?

Back to basics, scrumpy cider mate, the apple contains all you need to make alcohol, contains enough yeast and sugars just squash it and let the juice ferment ????  

• Like 1

Here from the horses mouth, nobody wants to be a lorry driver cos they are treated like cnuts. 

WWW.LBC.CO.UK

A lorry driver has explained why no one wants to drive HGVs in the UK, as the country faces a fuel crisis due to...