do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

11 minutes ago, VOON said:

Does the real nub of it revert back to young want an easier life than their forefathers……

why did we invent the wheel? 

Who wants to hop pick in Kent….toil on the land…..wages will not rise because they is not enough people to do the work…..or who want to…some lads will turn cash but not enough…so more migrants needed or buy from cheaper economies….

Or maybe a case of Benefit Britain pays too well? 

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

19 hours ago, jukel123 said:
FULLFACT.ORG

Pensions are difficult to compare internationally, and there are several different ways to do it.

Off topic I know. But Britain isn't so great as The Daily Mail and all the other multimillionaire media owners would have us believe. Check out stats like the number of doctors we have compared to the rest of Europe. How much we spend on education. The obscenity of privately owned care homes. The housing stock we have. The sick pay, holiday pay and rights at work compared to the rest of the major european economies. We have a lot of catching up to do but we will never do so when there is so much retarded flag waving and belief in conservatism. I am told sleazy Johnstone wanted to bring out the bus with the lies about extra money to be spent on The NHS. Unfortunately they couldn't find a drive or any fuel.?

Going off topic i was recently talking to a mate who worked at Maltby pit until its closure and he was thinking of retiring and did a state pension forecast and he came up short on the amount he would get he told me some Polish lads who worked at the pit who came under the E.U freedom of movement were told they only had to pay ten years N.I contributions to qualify for our state pension unlike the 35 year's we have to pay whether this is true or not i dont know.

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Going off topic i was recently talking to a mate who worked at Maltby pit until its closure and he was thinking of retiring and did a state pension forecast and he came up short on the amount he would get he told me some Polish lads who worked at the pit who came under the E.U freedom of movement were told they only had to pay ten years N.I contributions to qualify for our state pension unlike the 35 year's we have to pay whether this is true or not i dont know.

We only have to pay for ten years to qualify for the pension, on a pro-rata amount mind. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But if your lad goes on to earn double the amount of you a year in IT or whatever then what's the problem? 

Nothing individually, but on a national scale it gets us into an unsustainable situation. Also you are automatically presuming that degrees and education leads to high paid jobs. Don't forget a few years ago there was a massive number of graduates without a job or working stacking shelves. I myself once lost a job doing quite a practical job to a graduate who would work full time for 18 grand a year when they were paying me to do it self employed previously. 

Perhaps it's a plan to get all British people into dept trying to be middle class or perhaps its just an unavoidable symptom of progress, either way its not healthy for society, therefore its a problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nothing individually, but on a national scale it gets us into an unsustainable situation. Also you are automatically presuming that degrees and education leads to high paid jobs. Don't forget a few years ago there was a massive number of graduates without a job or working stacking shelves. I myself once lost a job doing quite a practical job to a graduate who would work full time for 18 grand a year when they were paying me to do it self employed previously. 

Perhaps it's a plan to get all British people into dept trying to be middle class or perhaps its just an unavoidable symptom of progress, either way its not healthy for society, therefore its a problem. 

Unless there are changes in the system then things won't improve, maybe higher education and training should be run on a job forecast basis? 

1 hour ago, VOON said:

Rising labour costs? Is that not project fear?

Not really, the entire country has been undermined by cheap imported labour, but even those imports start to realise there worth and the cost of living here so they are either channel hoppers taking money with them or they stay but need to earn more than a fiver an hour to live here, pay decent wages, train your own youth, invest in your self for a long term future,,, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Unless there are changes in the system then things won't improve, maybe higher education and training should be run on a job forecast basis? 

Yeah we do need a change, but like all things we need to look at long term sustainability. Unfortunately that will never happen, on a yearly basis we as a country head off in a different direction. Would you train to drive a wagon knowing by next year wages might be back to nearly minimum wage because the government have done a deal with bongo bongo land to give visas to a million drivers? 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not really, the entire country has been undermined by cheap imported labour, but even those imports start to realise there worth and the cost of living here so they are either channel hoppers taking money with them or they stay but need to earn more than a fiver an hour to live here, pay decent wages, train your own youth, invest in your self for a long term future,,, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

They are paying decent wages now for wagon drivers but all I see is folk saying why should we bother, just reeks of self entitlement. 

22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah we do need a change, but like all things we need to look at long term sustainability. Unfortunately that will never happen, on a yearly basis we as a country head off in a different direction. Would you train to drive a wagon knowing by next year wages might be back to nearly minimum wage because the government have done a deal with bongo bongo land to give visas to a million drivers? 

And that's part of the problem as well, the attitude of why bother. 

That's the kind of attitude that is rife over here, Benefit Britain has been too kind to millions of able bodied lazy twats. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They are paying decent wages now for wagon drivers but all I see is folk saying why should we bother, just reeks of self entitlement. 

Stable door, horse and bolted spring to mind there mate, these things take years like it’s taken years to wreck it you can’t just wave a load of money around and sort it over night, 45,000 lorry drivers retired last year, so upping the money today will encourage people to take it up but needs time, short term solutions for fast profit are what have brought us to the shit state we are in now ??

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Stable door, horse and bolted spring to mind there mate, these things take years like it’s taken years to wreck it you can’t just wave a load of money around and sort it over night, 45,000 lorry drivers retired last year, so upping the money today will encourage people to take it up but needs time, short term solutions for fast profit are what have brought us to the shit state we are in now ??

Yes but let's not pretend that Brexit hasn't had an impact in these short term shortages, again it comes to piss poor preparation. 

Anyhow I don't see why folk are complaining, the rough with the smooth and all that. 

• Like 2

Just looked on the Morrisons local garage which says open and quieter than normal. Because the wife said last night oh we need fuel in her car its on empty ffs. Why do woman do this I bet she not check the oil since we had it.

Going off on one there.

On the fuel thing though just show you what it would be like if somebody turned the tap off and how quickly it descends into chaos with a little panic.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Yes but let's not pretend that Brexit hasn't had an impact in these short term shortages, again it comes to piss poor preparation. 

Anyhow I don't see why folk are complaining, the rough with the smooth and all that. 

Haven't had shortages for last three months, maybe ol' Pete and Tommy the trucker had holiday booked....

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:

Haven't had shortages for last three months, maybe ol' Pete and Tommy the trucker had holiday booked....

Or maybe it's just all propaganda so the Tories can go back on their word to halt mass immigration? 

I mean it's only a matter of time before the shortages call for EU drivers to return.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1