do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Tony the war criminals own words ,,,   must not forget when he and Jonny two jags made the phrase “ thers no such thing as the white British worker “ that’s the point where I and many hated them pair of slags and they opened the floodgates of cheap migrant workers inc hgv drivers farm labour. , it was ok fir the remainer whinger employers then but economically not now so fk them  instead of getting the dole ponces picking crops labour wanted half of young kids to get higher education. Now we got a a load of fannys with a degree in social finance economic  affairs degree that ain’t worth a  rub and will protest rather  than go graft cos it’s against ther soy human rights than Go pick a cabbage to earn a buck now the eu cheap labour cnts are no more fk the eu and everything it brought us xx

DE3DD316-9AD1-4FF2-BBE9-94A1F0971E24.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The Finns don't like gypsies, Somalis or Muslims. That's me and you fecked Wilf. No hop picking holidays there for us.

Nothing wrong with them valuing themselves, nothing racist about that mate 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nothing wrong with them valuing themselves, nothing racist about that mate 

I spent bit of time in Sweden over 40 yrs ago I loved it such nice infact too fkn nice it was expensive clean amazing place then can’t speak highly enough  , would o fk go back them places all these yrs later after they got a big dose of the eu program  them politicians who brokered that deal on importations really got that wrong but as said they were too nice 

• Like 1

I had a HGV 1 all classes licence but let it lapse about 14 year ago because I wasn't using it and didn't want to pay £120 for a medical.

Can they be re-instated or would I need another test ?

Just wondering, if the wages that are being bandied about are true, I may have to come out of retirement ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I had a HGV 1 all classes licence but let it lapse about 14 year ago because I wasn't using it and didn't want to pay £120 for a medical.

Just wondering, if the wages that are being bandied about are true, I may have to come out of retirement ! ? !

Cheers.

Sorry mate it's no longer hoss & cart..... 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Shadow chancellor McDonald? John McDowell? He's a bloke unless he's transgendered. ?

I was no great fan of the EU but I actually felt safer when Johnny foreigner was in partial charge than I do under the tories. Especially with regard to the environment and workers' rights.

I think if you are going to mention Labour politicians and apply stupidity and moral standards, then you are on thin ice with the tories.

I have a few bob now and have done my time in the workplace. I have a great standard of living and my Mrs will have a comfortable pot when I pop off. However I've been dead lucky. I would never vote for the party of the rich and privileged and deny a  decent future for the young working class kids entering adulthood. You should always be true to your roots, it's part of your identity and your moral worth. My kids are doing well and they are quite happy to pay extra tax. So should everybody else, especially the mega rich. 

How come a Spanish pension pays over £500 a week and the UK a lot less than £200? It's all about how much you value your people. The same goes for spending on education and the health service. 

Spanish pension, like their JS is different! If you don't work and pay into it, you get fook all. They don't fuuck about neither.

If you work 6 years, you get Paro (dole) but only for 2 years and it's based upon your last salary and capped at a ridiculously low amount, compared to 35k a year job, which pays more ?. I was screwed out of about 20K because they said I applied for it too late lol. It was during corvid and every friggin office was shut, plus you need an appointment to scratch on.

Downside to this apart from the apparent is, Spanish people will work 6 years and take a 2 year holiday ?

If you want a pension, move to Norway, work there for 5+ years and you'll be laughing ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Get on it mate...before some f***ing wookie does ?

32 minutes ago, socks said:

I’ve still got my c+e and my medical is in date. But I fukcing hate driving so it’s a no from me. 

Iv got me C+E ,  and drivers card medical,  think my cpc has run out now tho , 

Iv been offered £18 an hour to go drive but as soon as shortage is over they would probably drop me , so am sticking to my bad paid job that is easy and I enjoy 

I may do cpc and do an odd Saturday 

• Like 1