Canabis

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

How wrong you are Francie lad, like most things. 

I said I was heavier than I've ever been, never been close to fat I'll have you know. ?

obesity-fat-belly-close-up-view-46511037.jpg

It's a that kebab meat and chips you are ramming in your cake hole..fatty greb..its you that needs 3 walks a day not the lawnshitter ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s not really a comparative though is it . 
 The average drinker can function relatively normally give or take . 

34 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s not really a comparative though is it . 
 The average drinker can function relatively normally give or take . 

As can the average toker. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

As can the average toker. 

Canada has statistically the most educated population on the planet, the plant is totally legal, I know a lot of professionals who smoke,vape, or ingest cannabinoids after work to relax including health care professionals without affect on their daily function, however some youth chonging away on poorly grown ammo with his mates 24/7 won't function at all due to lifestyle and mindset, everything in moderation. 

The weed stores here are light years ahead of Amsterdam in terms of product choice. 

IMG_20211121_180400.jpg

IMG_20211121_121957.jpg

IMG_20211121_121734.jpg

IMG_20211121_121316.jpg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can say same when you compare some guy hack a few cans in a night or some lad binge drinking for days on end, it’s not the substances that are the problem it’s folk and greed 

Correct mate, I know a number of very switched on daily smokers, can't tar everyone with the same brush, the world isn't black and white like that, a drink or a vape when your relaxing at night is a far cry from a raging alkie or full on none stop pot head. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Mackem; What's available for non smokers then? I see mention of vaping. I was thinking more of shit like those gummy sweets. Only, I hear they can be extremely hit and miss.

I'd fukking love access to a half decent hit. Just something to draw a line under the day.

Lots of edibles and extracts around nowadays to be honest, legality facilitates and allows investment into R&D, diamonds are the newest extract people are raving over, I might be going to a facility outside Toronto in a couple of weeks, if I do I will snap a few pics of extract rooms. 

Screenshot_20211121_192906.jpg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Lots of edibles and extracts around nowadays to be honest, legality facilitates and allows investment into R&D, diamonds are the newest extract people are raving over, I might be going to a facility outside Toronto in a couple of weeks, if I do I will snap a few pics of extract rooms. 

Screenshot_20211121_192906.jpg

Is the bottom one Rocky Soaps Mack?

3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Is the bottom one Rocky Soaps Mack?

No mate, soap AKA rocky is a brit/Moroccan thing, cheap and nasty, low THC, there's lots of people here people here with acre greenhouses or polytunnels filled with plants who hash the lot for the dispensaries.