Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

They are connected to an app on your phone mate...I only use a cheap £20/30 job,does your daily steps , sleep,heart,blood pressure...Mrs has a galaxy one match her phone?you can spend what you want..but they all pretty much the same from my experience of them.?1996048036_Screenshot_20210609-2239372.png.227b5571f734d10d0ea46565e70e6a4c.png

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They are connected to an app on your phone mate...I only use a cheap £20/30 job,does your daily steps , sleep,heart,blood pressure...Mrs has a galaxy one match her phone?you can spend what you want..but they all pretty much the same from my experience of them.?1996048036_Screenshot_20210609-2239372.png.227b5571f734d10d0ea46565e70e6a4c.png

I think it depends how many additional functions you want is what generates the cost difference. Galaxy (my misses has one of them things too) and apple watches can do some really smart shit; call, text, contact less pay, music etc. but have the price tags too reflect that. Personally think you've gone the right way with just a watch that does the 'health' functions 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, baker boy said:

What monitors are you lads using these days, last 1 I had was the chest strap type,  I expect things have moved on now

Technology isnt necessary mate its easy to check at the wrist with your index and middle finger....count the number of beats in 15 seconds and multiply by 4.....to get the most accurate reading do it 3 or 4 times using the average of the 3 values....ive used all the tech and the old fashioned way is never more than 1 or 2 beats different.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, king said:

Just done my gnasher..24 beats in 15 seconds..I done it 4 times and more or less 24 each time...

Maths isnt my strong point but sounds about right for a middle aged chap.....you dont want to have exercised within the last hour or so obviously.

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Maths isnt my strong point but sounds about right for a middle aged chap.....you dont want to have exercised within the last hour or so obviously.

I've sat in the digger since 10 this morning..so only pulling levers mate..

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Without looking it up id say the average resting heart rate for a 50 year old man is in the 75 - 100 region......im guessing Kings around that age.

46 a few weeks ago...and what was yours mate mid 50's bpm..