Canabis

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit it would drive me mad having the smell of that shit next door to me every day nobody wants to live in a place that smells like a council estate ( not that theres anything wrong with council estates ) that said i cant see how a person could become mentally unwell because of it you'd just move if it was having that much effect on you !........more than any of that the thing that grates on me is these idiots with the vape things ive lost count of the amount of times ive been sat at a set of traffic lights wondering if the car up front is on fire....people walking around clinging onto them like their life depends on it......pricks !!

Well said if you live next door to abdul cooking curry everyday that’s not going to make me have the shits is it no you would have to eat it. 

got a bit ranty there myself but wernt swallowing that and Wilf well he can’t answer a simple question! 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit it would drive me mad having the smell of that shit next door to me every day nobody wants to live in a place that smells like a council estate ( not that theres anything wrong with council estates ) that said i cant see how a person could become mentally unwell because of it you'd just move if it was having that much effect on you !........more than any of that the thing that grates on me is these idiots with the vape things ive lost count of the amount of times ive been sat at a set of traffic lights wondering if the car up front is on fire....people walking around clinging onto them like their life depends on it......pricks !!

Like the prick in the dog van ?

13009E4B-1F9C-4F5C-B4FF-D738DCF6AE3A.jpeg

That THC shatter that I've had here in the association clubs is bloody strong. A couple of puffs on them pen things and it's off to fairy land to converse with mr Moonface ?

@Ken's Deputy gummies have to be done by someone who knows what they're doing mate. Latest thing here is magic mushroom gummies ? I prefer them fresh tbh but you get a good buzz from the gummies.

Loads of top flyers, execs, company owners, programmers etc micro dose LSD daily. Doesn't seem to do them any harm.

As said, everything in moderation. 

A couple of weeks ago a mate rocked up with some bud that cost 50€ a gram, fuuck me that was exceptionally strong. 3-4 puffs and I was a gonna. Went home on the metro with the mrs laughing at me all the way home, red eyed, cotton mouth.. totally stoned ? No way could I function on that shit, I'd literally be calling clients up and asking why they rang me after an awkward minute of silence and confusion ?

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, mushroom said:

@Ken's Deputy

A couple of weeks ago a mate rocked up with some bud that cost 50€ a gram, 

Cali?I know a guy with a coffee shop in Barcelona who is getting it in, buying smalls and mids in cali, getting it in and making a killing. 

14 minutes ago, mackem said:

Cali?I know a guy with a coffee shop in Barcelona who is getting it in, buying smalls and mids in cali, getting it in and making a killing. 

No idea.. My mate got it from an association near Rocafort metro station. Whereabouts is your mate's place?

Good to see you are back on here bud ;)

• Like 1