Veiw from your office

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This worth anything? Bout 30 drums of it unopened on this job

IMG_20211201_144521.jpg

Get them store till spring then eBay them shame you didn't get at beginning of lock down  couldn't get fence treatment for love nor money you would of been quids in 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

I'm sure it's not all sweetness and light but very envious of someone who has a Pro Sport as part of their work tool kit. Any air rifle, but a Pro Sport, in walnut, canny job that ?

I prefare the old weihrauch. No bluing left on the barrel but fck can it knock pigeons down. I'd love to get it chronographed to see what it's doing. I'm going to get it cleaned up and a fancy scope on it 

IMG_20211202_215830.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Need a broom like I've got down in the sheds, mate. Wide head. Short bristles. And a steel reinforcement, kind of like a 'Y'?

Got a big yard scraper too. Steel pole welded on as a handle. When pushing a built up load, wooden handle pointed back at ye stomach? Last thing ye want is that fukking handle snapping :icon_eek:

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Broke 2 brush heads I'm working so hard. 

And yes the yellow steel is broken...where I rapped it round a post in anger ?

IMG_20211203_105248.jpg

IMG_20211203_105425.jpg

That old ram shammy 17 new head and 14 new handles.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sorry I know I'm spamming the thread with pigeon shit photos but I'm doing 3 full days on my own and I'm getting a bit lonely talking to the pigeons 

IMG_20211203_141644.jpg

IMG_20211203_144321.jpg

How long has it been empty for to get like that?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Get a rave goin in there dido, 10er w ticket with a free e chucked in. Few thousand extra pills to sell to the kids an you be bouncing all the way to bank ?

Didn't think about that! 20 years ago I'd of been at it definitely. Perfect place 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sorry I know I'm spamming the thread with pigeon shit photos but I'm doing 3 full days on my own and I'm getting a bit lonely talking to the pigeons 

IMG_20211203_141644.jpg

IMG_20211203_144321.jpg

Did you spray it all with biokill first and after, nasty old stuff that dusty old pigeon shit when your brushing it all up can get on your chest, did you wear a proper mask or one of them really good paper ones that can stop airborne viruses ? I’ve done a few of them jobs before and spraying it all first stops a lot of the dust and kills a lot of bacteria, there is something called pigeon fanciers lung you can get from pigeon shit, sure you know all this anyway ?

• Like 1