Veiw from your office

1 minute ago, king said:

Was you amongst them mate...

This guy is living the dream lol...

I did one flight there mate, but as I reminded them, they were apprentices who hadn't graduated to props ??

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

About 5 fckn miles from my house and me in Bristol planning a job in London, any Londoners know what the area around Barnes bridge is like

Expensive property

Wannabe middle class white people

Rugby 

Where Chelsea fans pretend to be from

Plenty of East Euros 

On the plus side Richmond Park is nice.

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Cheers Gnash, was looking at Richmond Park think I'll book a hotel near there

Cant even advise you mate i dont get over that way much i know Warren House is supposed to be nice if you fancied treating yourself.

40 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Cheers Gnash, was looking at Richmond Park think I'll book a hotel near there

Don’t forget to price in about £500 a week for parking, Congestion charge, Low emission zone etc etc mate 

If you are using a van check it meets LEZ requirements too because they are kicking you about £200 a day on older vans and trucks I think…..worth double checking anyway 

Edited by WILF
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t forget to price in about £500 a week for parking, Congestion charge, Low emission zone etc etc mate 

If you are using a van check it meets LOZ requirements too because they are kicking you about £200 a day on older vans and trucks I think…..worth double checking anyway 

Barnes is nowhere near the zone.....its not even that busy there as i remember....aint you a Welsh chap as well Bakerboy.....Twickenhams only up the road remember :thumbs:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Barnes is nowhere near the zone.....its not even that busy there as i remember....aint you a Welsh chap as well Bakerboy.....Twickenhams only up the road remember :thumbs:

Thought they had extended it out mate?

I know they moved it out to the 406 on the A13, didn’t know where else.

I think it’s worth double checking anyway as it could be a nasty surprise, depending where he stays it’s easy enough to stray into these zones on the way to the job and then the man’s done his bollocks for the day.

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I still have a place near Twickenham, nice area ?

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thought they had extended it out mate?

I know they moved it out to the 406 on the A13, didn’t know where else.

I think it’s worth double checking anyway as it could be a nasty surprise, depending where he stays it’s easy enough to stray into these zones on the way to the job and then the man’s done his bollocks for the day.

No the congestion zone aint as big as that mate it dont go to the a406/North Circ only as far as Tower Bridge our side and Park Lane/Hyde Park to the west.

Barnes is miles past Hyde Park

Edited by gnasher16
15 hours ago, mackem said:

The first time I went up in a microlight I wondered if I should unbuckle my harness, I could almost envisage the jump, I wonder how many people have actually acted upon the impulse, not suicides who have thought it through but spur of the moment jumpers. 

Very strong urge to jump out a hot air balloon when it popped through the clouds, you know you can’t walk on clouds but still have a strong urge to find out ?

Just now, Greyman said:

Very strong urge to jump out a hot air balloon when it popped through the clouds, you know you can’t walk on clouds but still have a strong urge to find out ?

I had the same, might have surprised the people who were in the basket with me ?

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No the congestion zone aint as big as that mate it dont go to the a406/North Circ only as far as Tower Bridge our side and Park Lane/Hyde Park to the west.

Barnes is miles past Hyde Park

No sorry mate, I meant the ULEZ.

I should have said more clearly ?