Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

On 03/12/2021 at 12:18, DIDO.1 said:

Broke 2 brush heads I'm working so hard. 

And yes the yellow steel is broken...where I rapped it round a post in anger ?

IMG_20211203_105248.jpg

IMG_20211203_105425.jpg

“I’ve had the same broom for 20 years…..had 15 new heads and 30 new handles, same broom” lol ? 

:no: Nope! Just the fukking View from up there's enough for me!

Honestly; I'm so fukked up, these days? Trying to swing a bag off there? There's every ~ very real ~ chance I'd go with it!

It's like that VR 'Walking The Plank' thing. Just Not gonna fukking happen! :icon_eek:

How's Your hearing getting on, mate?

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Honestly; I'm so fukked up, these days? Trying to swing a bag off there? There's every ~ very real ~ chance I'd go with it!

It's like that VR 'Walking The Plank' thing. Just Not gonna fukking happen! :icon_eek:

Hearings fcked. Been wearing electric ear defenders for duck flighting and it's a revelation....i can hear birds and hear streams running.... I think its time I got my ears tested and thought about hearing aids. Years of daily shooting, loading etc, shooting cows and horses inside Stables and barns....even using post knockers....catching up with me I reckon 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I am not afraid of heights at all, but standing on the edge of cliffs, buildings, bridges I get an almost overwhelming compulsion to jump ?

• Like 1

You got it, mate! And it'll effect ye balance too! :cry:

I've literally just sat here, hour ago, closely inspecting and cleaning my own hearing aids. Bought a new case for them, so I can carry them safely, when not actually wearing them.

What it is; I went in the pub, the other day. Land lady's in there. Haven't seen her in a year. She greets me like a long lost friend. Beaming all over. Grabs a stool and rushes to my end of the bar. Clearly ready for a good chat :D

But, after saying Three things to me, only to have me cup my ear and shout " Eh?! " ..... I saw how she slyly slid the stool round a bit. Ready to sit facing the other way and talk to someone else :cray:

Now, when That shit's happening? Believe me; It Does get fukking personal!

Get 'em sorted, mate.

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I get an almost overwhelming compulsion to jump ?

Knew a girl, used to get that when she was walking along a ninth floor balcony. Only, she was compelled to chuck her baby over. I had to explain to her that it's 'natural' and she's not turning into a monster.

Chavs who chuck pit bulls though .....

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Knew a girl, used to get that when she was walking along a ninth floor balcony. Only, she was compelled to chuck her baby over. I had to explain to her that it's 'natural' and she's not turning into a monster.

Chavs who chuck pit bulls though .....

It almost pulls you over, must be gravity working on your mind or something, I used to think if I jumped I would fly. 

• Like 1