Veiw from your office

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Should have given it to me , you know I would sort them ??

Oh, he’ll sort them, I’ve just rang him to tell him and he laughed and said “ I know “ he was up here first light on Saturday and took 2 fallow, nice that he’s got a smile on his face, he’s had it rough lately 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Oh, he’ll sort them, I’ve just rang him to tell him and he laughed and said “ I know “ he was up here first light on Saturday and took 2 fallow, nice that he’s got a smile on his face, he’s had it rough lately 

Cant believe you gave fallow stalking away ??

On 28/04/2023 at 08:01, Greyman said:

Last week or so been finishing of the decorating in my own home it’s up for sale at the minute but will start air bnb on the weekends if it’s not gone by the end of may and started stripping out the inside of a flooded boat ready to paint and refit 

2D443402-EA35-4E2E-B7B8-7A3F31C9EC8E.jpeg

5872149D-AA0C-4F2E-A47E-C656D882B70D.jpeg

EEFF27DE-0C8B-428D-9D2B-5030CFF2C377.jpeg

9620B66D-022B-4940-B15C-0F9597C4BB40.jpeg

0ADCAC4B-7F3F-4EB3-9722-282B036B1318.jpeg

48167F8D-C4C9-49FC-B213-987CE90B04F5.jpeg

Was down Bristol at the weekend.only been down before for work but what a nice place watched the footie sat what a great set of fans bristol city have every place you went nice friendly people mrs can't wait to go back.

IMG-20230430-WA0001.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Cant believe you gave fallow stalking away ??

The deer don’t mean anything to me, I only shoot them to eat, he’s got a proper outlet for them, he used to contract for forestry, when I spoke to him earlier he was trying to give me some of his fox shooting, I told him to leave me it in his will ( lol ) I think I’m going to give the rabbits to a young lad that’s just put in for his FAC

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Stavross said:

The deer don’t mean anything to me, I only shoot them to eat, he’s got a proper outlet for them, he used to contract for forestry, when I spoke to him earlier he was trying to give me some of his fox shooting, I told him to leave me it in his will ( lol ) I think I’m going to give the rabbits to a young lad that’s just put in for his FAC

Good things happen to good people well done Stav.

• Like 5
On 02/05/2023 at 19:53, FLATTOP said:

Good things happen to good people well done Stav.

What I’ve found is do someone a good turn and if they are a proper lad a good deed will be returned to you or passed on to someone else, I don’t do things for anyone wanting something in return but I do get invited all over, I’m off to the northern shooting show this weekend for some hospitality provided by someone I gave a day’s driven pheasant shooting to, fingers crossed he’ll knock me a couple of quid off a new NV scope (lol)

the lad turned up earlier with a bottle for me, that’s always great fully received 

7EA16CB9-027B-417D-A901-0C2A37AD9296.jpeg

• Like 6
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

Is that not late?

Yeah is for us. Weather has been against us and the farm is heavy clay so doesn’t take much rain to make a mess. Had plenty of fodder so better to keep them in. Hopefully they will stay out late to make up for it. 

• Like 1
On 03/05/2023 at 20:14, Stavross said:

What I’ve found is do someone a good turn and if they are a proper lad a good deed will be returned to you or passed on to someone else, I don’t do things for anyone wanting something in return but I do get invited all over, I’m off to the northern shooting show this weekend for some hospitality provided by someone I gave a day’s driven pheasant shooting to, fingers crossed he’ll knock me a couple of quid off a new NV scope (lol)

the lad turned up earlier with a bottle for me, that’s always great fully received 

7EA16CB9-027B-417D-A901-0C2A37AD9296.jpeg

Got a couple of them hats, well comfy. 

• Like 1