Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Arry said:

f***ing stuff don't last either these days since they took the Arsenic out of the treatment.

Cheers Arry

Your not wrong, them sleepers we use for beds and retainers are crap now, looked at some I put in about 6 years ago and they are rotten 

11 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’ve never seen them before, they look really good, I bet they are not cheap but you will only do it once 

I think I seen somewere about 80-90 a strainer. Didn’t think it was to out the way tbh if it last 50-60 years 

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Your not wrong, them sleepers we use for beds and retainers are crap now, looked at some I put in about 6 years ago and they are rotten 

I did some with the old reclaimed tar sleepers ones they are proper good.

I suppose they are hard to get hold of now.

Cheers Arry

29 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

I did a little horse arena a few months back and managed to get hold of some for 20 quid each, built a corner retaining wall from them, they will last forever 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I think I seen somewere about 80-90 a strainer. Didn’t think it was to out the way tbh if it last 50-60 years 

That’s not bad if you are only going to do it once in your lifetime, there must be some amount of fibre in that concrete to be able to put them in with a post knocker and not have to dig them in 

3 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That’s not bad if you are only going to do it once in your lifetime, there must be some amount of fibre in that concrete to be able to put them in with a post knocker and not have to dig them in 

I thought that must be some steel in them? 

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I thought that must be some steel in them? 

I’m not sure, I would of thought the problem with putting steel in is when you hit the concrete it vibrates the steel and cracks the concrete along the steel, unless it’s really thin wire, who knows, I’m just guessing 

4 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

got around 150 plus sitting in a few piles FOC to whoever wants them,came from under the tracks in the old wash plant we are building on ??

• Like 2