Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Are digger at work been a bugger recently. New track motor. Couple new idler bearings and still threw a track yesterday ?

This thing is just getting to the stage where everything is going wrong, in the last month I’ve welded the blade, replaced a hydraulic hose ( that was a tw*t )  repaired the auto hitch and now the top track idler, the other side needs doing as well, I rapped in all this mechanic sh*t after 25 years because I was sick of being covered in oil and grease 

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Sean any tips on that grout ,mine was done with it ,think it was easy joint ,but not looking great after a few years want to re do it ,any pointers in how to get a good finish greatfuly received ? 

give the area a good soaking,and then brush it in, run a brick jointer over it, until your happy it's nice and compacted into the joints,brush off the excess and give it a light spray over the top is all I do Walt ?

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Stavross said:

This thing is just getting to the stage where everything is going wrong, in the last month I’ve welded the blade, replaced a hydraulic hose ( that was a tw*t )  repaired the auto hitch and now the top track idler, the other side needs doing as well, I rapped in all this mechanic sh*t after 25 years because I was sick of being covered in oil and grease 

Boss was thinking of changing it but chucked that much money at it might aswell keep it. Digger grease is always horrendous to mixed with all the dust etc. 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Boss was thinking of changing it but chucked that much money at it might aswell keep it. Digger grease is always horrendous to mixed with all the dust etc. 

when you start getting into the heavier gear they get expensive to fix, I’ve saved the lad who owns this 8 tonne a fortune just in labour, the place I got the idler from wanted £320 supply and fit, I bought it from them for £130

17 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

For me personally,the ceramic/clean look just doesn't do it for me...stone slabs and aqua pavers in the back yard/runs would be  my choice?DSC_0389.JPG.24544c37a1fe2911643bf2d74ff51c60.JPG

Years ago I drove a skip lorry...pulled up on a driveway like that in the pic. Put  the feet  down to stabilise the truck whilst loading the full skip back on to the truck ...and the feet just pushed the two bricks down either side about 6 inch...I felt a right that.. lol

• Haha 2

Thought I would do well here 20 acre field next to what was once an old abbey.

Not to be couple half pennies couple possible lead gaming pieces and a musket ball.

IMG_9630.jpeg.1fca41176deb09ff5a343ee9e1097059.jpeg

IMG_9631.jpeg.3990ad3424aa03937f07eab97a359f1c.jpeg

IMG_9632.jpeg.29b0fe5560339cc7e0434b27fcd9c453.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Get some permission mate

I don’t know if I could take any more on, I struggle to get round what I’ve already got, there is a sh*t load of rabbits though, so as they are horsey people I’ll bring it up with them when they are back from their house in London 

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Thought I would do well here 20 acre field next to what was once an old abbey.

Not to be couple half pennies couple possible lead gaming pieces and a musket ball.

IMG_9630.jpeg.1fca41176deb09ff5a343ee9e1097059.jpeg

IMG_9631.jpeg.3990ad3424aa03937f07eab97a359f1c.jpeg

IMG_9632.jpeg.29b0fe5560339cc7e0434b27fcd9c453.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Are you in a detecting club Arry or just go it alone, my sheep farmer mate Mosh is out all the time, he’s joined a group to get to go on a lot of different land, he’s found all sorts, he still loves a bit of hawking though. I sometimes take him up to my shoot when I’m feeding birds, he’s found a few old coins and military buttons 

865C96D2-AE4E-41F4-B130-3FF1337BE896.jpeg

158D791D-715E-427C-A2D5-C0637FFF743F.jpeg

• Like 3