New tattoo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left antler....or right antler as you look at it. When you,ve spent as long as i have doing " spot the difference " and doodling away on pieces of paper killing time you tend to spot these things

Got this done this morning, going to get a hare done similar on the other shin. 

A couple a local artist done 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

? Jeez... That bloke's got talent..!

Says he's in Bournmouth at the min. Looks like he's into a certain style too, very much like Paul Booth.

Have a look at white room in Plymouth mate, they do some awesome bits. Did a flower sleeve for my sis and it looks like it's a pencil drawing by an artist

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Depending how much of a refund you are asking for there are also 8 dots between the right eye and the line....and only 6 between the left eye and the line.

GIve me another 10 minutes and you,ll end up getting it for free ?

There’s also a dot missing the the arch of dots above it head lol 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its obviously a generation thing....while its a magnificently talented picture....it just looks utterly ridiculous on a human body id have to hang him on the wall !!

Just as long as you don't start making lampshades ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Stockpot said:

When anyone at work comes in showing off their new tattoo I like to show them this video that Tiercel put up on an old tattoo thread a few year ago.

Bloody hell theres some crap come out of that??!!!! Atb

'Tattoo Infection', my arse! The tatt's almost as old as some of mine. His abscess just happens to have formed beneath some inked skin. Nothing to do with the tatt' what so ever.

And as for having some filthy bitch digging it out and smearing it on him, with nail cutters?! Jesus Fukking Christ!!! If he survived secondary infection ....?! ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Stockpot said:

When anyone at work comes in showing off their new tattoo I like to show them this video that Tiercel put up on an old tattoo thread a few year ago.

That’s not a infected tattoo mate that’s a cyst that’s the sack to the cyst they pulling out