Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

You have absolutely no concept of history do you ? Lol ? 

If you were having to take a wheelbarrow full of money down to the baker to pay £5000,000 for a loaf of bread while the French nicked your coal at gun point, all while world banks prospered because of it…….you’d start blaming people too ! 

i understand that mate inflation had ruined em 

but a bit a propogander and lads a ready to flatten the middle east  lol

what does that have to do with commiting genocide mate

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i understand that mate inflation had ruined em 

but a bit a propogander and lads a ready to flatten the middle east  lol

what does that have to do with commiting genocide mate

It’s got f**k all to do with propaganda and everything to do with understanding the nature of the beast you are looking at.

When carrots stop working your only recourse is a stick.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s got f**k all to do with propaganda and everything to do with understanding the nature of the beast you are looking at.

When carrots stop working your only recourse is a stick.

lol you are bombed out wilf lol lol 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

One chance at the barber and then your toast ! Lol ? 

To be fair I’ve only ended up with dreads by accident. Never intentional and never put them in. They just sort of ended up being there. Wash my hair like a normal person with shampoo and conditioner as well. I was stood outside a wood a little while back on a fox drive with the big dog and some lads from the hunt went past on a quad and gave me a proper double take. I get that a lot ? 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair I’ve only ended up with dreads by accident. Never intentional and never put them in. They just sort of ended up being there. Wash my hair like a normal person with shampoo and conditioner as well. I was stood outside a wood a little while back on a fox drive with the big dog and some lads from the hunt went past on a quad and gave me a proper double take. I get that a lot ? 

To be fair surprised they didn’t flatten you ?

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol you are bombed out wilf lol lol 

I say this all the time but Germany wasn’t full of monsters in waiting, it was full of normal every day folks like everyone here on this forum.

I see so many similarities in how the west is progressing compared to 1920s/30s Germany it’s just not true…..the only difference is not as many people are starving and there is access to welfare (that’s the important bit) 

However I see Europeans abused in their own homelands and from afar despite all the billions in aid and lives of our citizens and soldiers we give them every day.

Eventually something has got to give……12500 came across the channel so far this year !!…..12500……do they rock up and thank us ?

Do they f**k, they smile at us until they are sorted then get busy turning whatever area they get plotted into a 3rd world shithouse like the place they came from.

They become radicalised, take up street crime, gang affiliations and any number of other things that are no benefit to us at all.

We have offered them everything……what’s left to offer ? 
No, this ends with people in ovens…..could be them, could be us…..I’d rather it was them and I don’t feel in the least bit bad about it ! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I say this all the time but Germany wasn’t full of monsters in waiting, it was full of normal every day folks like everyone here on this forum.

I see so many similarities in how the west is progressing compared to 1920s/30s Germany it’s just not true…..the only difference is not as many people are starving and there is access to welfare (that’s the important bit) 

However I see Europeans abused in their own homelands and from afar despite all the billions in aid and lives of our citizens and soldiers we give them every day.

Eventually something has got to give……12500 came across the channel so far this year !!…..12500……do they rock up and thank us ?

Do they f**k, they smile at us until they are sorted then get busy turning whatever area they get plotted into a 3rd world shithouse like the place they came from.

They become radicalised, take up street crime, gang affiliations and any number of other things that are no benefit to us at all.

We have offered them everything……what’s left to offer ? 
No, this ends with people in ovens…..could be them, could be us…..I’d rather it was them and I don’t feel in the least bit bad about it ! 

They don't all do that though do they Wilf, take for example the Paki engineer on one of our jobs at Cleethorpes.

He studied in Pakistan, using the same textbooks as us, got his degrees and now earns 100K a year working in the UK.

I know you like to label all Muslims as terrorists but it just ain't true.

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Who do you think he will side with when the shit hits the fan

Silly hypothetical question IMO.

Shit hit the fan a long time ago regarding certain extremists.

We are talking about reality mate not this forum, the fella has done well for himself thanks to his hard work.

Again, not all are secret terrorists in the making.

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They don't all do that though do they Wilf, take for example the Paki engineer on one of our jobs at Cleethorpes.

He studied in Pakistan, using the same textbooks as us, got his degrees and now earns 100K a year working in the UK.

I know you like to label all Muslims as terrorists but it just ain't true.

Some of you lads just dont get it do you, the enemy isn’t the person, the enemy is the blood ! 
Nature trumps all…..lads will happily talk about genetic heritage and inheritance when it comes to dogs but point blank refuse it has any influence over humans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

Some of you lads just dont get it do you, the enemy isn’t the person, the enemy is the blood ! 
Nature trumps all…..lads will happily talk about genetic heritage and inheritance when it comes to dogs but point blank refuse it has any influence over humans.

What blood is that then, you will then try and deny that there's genetic differences between people of the same colour.

Just now, Greb147 said:

What blood is that then, you will then try and deny that there's genetic differences between people of the same colour.

Mate, let me put this as simply as possible 

Your one paki mate in isolation is the nice engineer you work with and who is alright……100,000 is Bradford or Rotherham ! 

1 White European is much like the paki, 100,000 is Paris !

Generations of pakis is Islamabad !

Generations of white Europeans is York ! 

I don’t need to prove the point, the proof is right there for all to see.