Afghanistan

14 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

All this stuff said and done ...... wouldn’t you f***ing love to be in the taliban right now ? Decades as a donkey rider and now you have a Hummer, Apache attack helicopter, as many guns as you like, enough cash to swim in and all manner of other goodies. They are living their best lives! 

Be in the Taliban Haha f**k that sheep chaser 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Just watched the Ministry of defence spokesman, Armed forces minister on sky news. What a farse this is. Terrorist threat imminent apparently so stay away from the airport. Creating as much chaos as possible. Embarrassing for real military I'm sure.

I think it's going to be a nightmare for the last lot of military personnel to leave.

......... I wouldn't put it past the Taliban to attack as soon as they think the numbers are low enough.

I reckon it'll be a fighting exit.

25 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I think it's going to be a nightmare for the last lot of military personnel to leave.

......... I wouldn't put it past the Taliban to attack as soon as they think the numbers are low enough.

I reckon it'll be a fighting exit.

I don't, I think the Taliban will be on best behaviour, as agreed by China. 

They will probe levels of tolerance for the next 10 years and become a thorn in the west's side like Iran 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, socks said:

A suicide bomber has killed 13 people at the airport and injured American troops. Biden is finished now …….

Any British lads as casualties mate ?

Fecking hope not .

The USA have been making this as complicated as possible. Why? It's as if Biden and the democrats know their time is running out and their kicking up such a shit storm for the next administration to deal with. By the looks of it, that will be pretty soon. It will also demoralise the US and UK military especially..not sure how it will pan out but something's got to give.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776

The yanks should have told the Taliban " remember Shock & Awe in Iraq ? Well, if you interfere in the evacuation, that's what you can look forward to ! ".

But with sleepy Joe and giggly Kamala in charge, that was never going to happen.......

Cheers.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The yanks should have told the Taliban " remember Shock & Awe in Iraq ? Well, if you interfere in the evacuation, that's what you can look forward to ! ".

But with sleepy Joe and giggly Kamala in charge, that was never going to happen.......

Cheers.

It wasn't the Taliban that have committed these acts mate. ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

ISIS-K by the looks of it, and that's a tricky one isn't it. 

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but as soon as I heard "ISIS-K" being mentioned a few days ago, I wondered if they were the new bogey man to take the heat off the Taliban when the west start negotiating with them.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 4