Afghanistan

35 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's essentially how we feed radicalisation right? That fact isn't lost on me. But personally I think the extremist terrorist groups need to be distinguished from the recognised regimes in power of the countries where they reside. IMO Western forces are very adept at counter terrorism. Where we have continually failed or seen questionable success is with regime change. Which is why I think the containment strategy suggested has better potential than regime change.

But I really don't think there are any right answers and trialling anything costs blood and treasure. It's an easy and convenient question for us to avoid but I think getting clarity on how and when to use force is going to be essential over the coming decades. 

lets bomb saudi yemen pakistan etc all help al queda lol

it was never about terrorists lol

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Let's bomb Pakistan when we have used and abused their infrastructure? ?

they have took money in aid and still helped bin laden and al queda\? the isi proberbly tells al queda what to do lol

• Haha 1

All the time we were giving these people a kicking in their own lands it was never a problem……it’s when we invited millions and millions of them into our society that we got a problem.

What the f**k did we think was going to happen ?……we seriously imagined that we would take a bloke from a long line of goat fuckers who burn their sisters to death, bring him over, kit him out with an umbrella and a job at Fords Dagenham and he was going to be Oliver Cromwell  ! 

This particular conversation will go on for eternity because of our point blank refusal to accept the power of the human cell ! 

These people need eradicated from our society and destroyed where they give us a problem…..until then…..well……you know the answer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lets bomb saudi yemen pakistan etc all help al queda lol

it was never about terrorists lol

Probably better of bombing parts of Bradford, Leicester, Tower Hamlets, etc.

Far easier, cheaper and probably do more good ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

use your nogging greb lad lol you not have much time to think or what lol

You're getting carried away again I see MC, did you actually listen to what he said there?

Maybe we should bomb the USA, have you heard of Operation Cyclone?

The whole situation is a mess.

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

have you heard of Operation Cyclone?

Greb is that you?? 

Operation cyclone?.....doesn't suit you making reference to accurate historical events!? Glad your starting to make some small changes in the right direction.

You'll be telling us next that Osama bin Laden was the leader of a terrorist organisation called Al Qaeda?and you would be right.

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're getting carried away again I see MC, did you actually listen to what he said there?

Maybe we should bomb the USA, have you heard of Operation Cyclone?

The whole situation is a mess.

we was helping them aswell not just the usa but that was against the soviets 

im talking ones who are have been helping them against us the 20 year while taking our aid money 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we was helping them aswell not just the usa but that was against the soviets 

im talking ones who are have been helping them against us the 20 year while taking our aid money 

So what do you think became of some of those people that fought against the Soviets.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

So what do you think became of some of those people that fought against the Soviets.

they stayed on the payroll under the influance of the cia threw the pakistani isi and flew planes into the trade center 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Actually hijackers were mostly Saudi. But yer probably a set up.  

?they will a thought they was doing it and it was planned by muslims but we have control of planners and let it happen 

bin laden was saudi there a bad country run by tyrant lol but the usa love them i wonder why lol